WWE house show results 6-1 Manchester, NH
Sunday, 02 June 2013 07:19
By Cohen Morrison
Saturday, 6/1 - Verizon Wireless Arena - Manchester NH
- R-Truth def. Antonio Cesaro
- Ted DiBiase Jr. def. Hunico. Brad Maddox came out after the match and told DiBiase his next match is against him.
- Ted DiBiase Jr. def. Brad Maddox
- Tons of Funk & The Funkadactyls def. Prime Time Players & The Bella Twins
- Chris Jericho def. Fandango (with Summer Rae) in a No DQ Match
- Bray Wyatt def. Zack Ryder
- Sheamus def. I-C champ Wade Barrett (c) by DQ
- WWE Champion John Cena def. Ryback in a tables match
After the match, Cena gave his niece Shelby (John's brother Matt's daughter) a hug & brought them to the ring.
Send us a news tip: email@example.com
Note to webmasters/reporters:
When recapping news from this site or from our newsletters, please include a link to www.wrestlingobserver.com
For the most in-depth and detailed news and analysis on pro-wrestling and MMA, always turn to Wrestlingobserver.com/Figure Four Weekly Online, the #1 website of its kind on the Internet.
Members receive online access to both the Wrestling Observer and Figure Four Weekly newsletters and growing archives, Wrestling Observer Radio with Bryan Alvarez and Dave Meltzer three times per week,
the popular Bryan and Vinny Show three times per week, additional radio shows including Figure Four Daily with Alvarez, Mike Coughlin's Five Star Radio, the Dr.
Keith Lipinski Show, The Adam and Mike Big Audio Nightmare, Tough Talk and the Karl Stern Wrestling History Show, the infamous BOARD, and more! Members also have full
access to the thousands of hours of audio in our radio show archives which date back to 2005. For your convenience, we offer secure online payments using your VISA, Mastercard,
American Express, Discover card or PayPal account. Don't miss out on the fun, sign up now!
Don't miss out on the fun, sign up now!
Want full access? QUICK AND EASY SIGN-UP, AS LOW AS $9.99 PER MONTH!