Tuesday, 23 May 2006 03:58
- NO TV WRESTLING FOR A FEW DAYS. Thank God.
- For those that didn't see it, we've got a press release on Ultimate Fighter Season IV here.
- Melina and Johnny Nitro will not be suspended, but are heading to Raw.
- WWE.com announced that Shawn Michaels' knee was seriously injured last night on Raw. It's an angle of course (though his knee is in bad shape and he's got an MRI scheduled), which plays into the very confusing HHH storyline.
- Speaking of, WWE will be releasing a DX DVD on June 2nd.
- I want to thank Ryan Moehring also for the Shimmer results yesterday, and also note that the McChif/Rogers results from Volume V was backwards.
- Lots of lucha results courtesy Kris Zellner: For May 21 at Arena Coliseo; Bam Bam & Ultimo Dragoncito beat Pequeno Violencia & Pierrothito; Kronos & Tony Rivera & Sensei defeated Apocalipsis & Arkangel de la Muerte & Hooligan; Chamaco Torres & Hijo del Pierroth & Loco Max beat Maximo & Oro II & Virus; Mascara Ano Dos Mil & Misterioso II & Universo Dos Mil defeated Lizmark & La Mascara & Volador Jr.; Dos Caras Jr. & Heavy Metal & Negro Casas beat Averno & Mephisto & Rey Bucanero – Bucanero had problems with his partners during the match and after the match he shook hands with the tecnicos; Dr. Wagner Jr. & Mistico beat Atlantis & Ultimo Guerrero.
- For May 18 at Gimnasio Agustin Millan de Toluca (AAA TV taping): Los Espantapajaros I & II & III beat Las Chivas Rayadas I y II & Ultraman Jr.; La Fuerza Aerea (Nemesis & Rey Cometa & Super Fly) defeated Cuervo & Escoria & Ozz; Pimpinela Escarlata battled Cassandro to a no contest when the referee got hit with a chair and had to be stretchered out.; Los Guapos VIP (Scorpio Jr. & Shocker & Zumbido) beat Mexican Power (Crazy Boy & Juventud Guerrera & Psicosis) when Sean Waltman fouled Juventud; Steel Cage Match: Intocable & Vampiro & Zorro defeated Chessman & Muerte Cibernetica & Sean Waltman
- Tonight's Arena Coliseo line-up: Los Rayos Tapatios I y II vs. Vaquero & Zayco; Kronos & Metro & Tony Rivera vs. Apocalipsis & Hooligan & Jeque; Princesa Blanca & Sahori & Mima Shimoda vs. La Nazi & Raven Hiroka & Rosa Negra; Felino & Pantera & Virus vs. Hombre sin Nombre & Mazada & Misterioso II; Blue Panther & Heavy Metal & Negro Casas vs. Averno & Black Warrior & Mephisto
- From Ian Hamilton courtesy the Diva Search 2006 application: "If selected as a finalist or alternate, I agree to reside in accommodations arranged, and paid for, by WWE, attend and travel to, and participate in, the Challenges which will be broadcast live as part of WWE's SmackDown! television programming and the Results Segments which will be broadcast live as part of WWE's RAW programming, all in accordance with the Rules and as directed by WWE."
Note to webmasters/reporters: When recapping news from this site or from our newsletters, please include a link to www.f4wonline.com as opposed to "From F4W", "From Figure Four Weekly" or derivatives. Thank you!
For the most in-depth and detailed news and analysis on pro-wrestling and MMA, always turn to the Figure Four Weekly newsletter and Figure Four Daily radio show! Become a member of F4Wonline.com and get the absolute latest insider news and commentary from WWE, TNA, UFC, PRIDE, ROH, K-1, all the independents, Japan, Mexico and so much more, all for as little as $1.20 per week. Members get complete newsletter, radio show (Figure Four Daily, Bryan & Vinny, and Adam & Mike), Mike Coughlin and Derek Burgan Archives, plus the brand new VINNY'S BLOG~! For your convenience, we offer secure online payments using your VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover card or PayPal account. Don't miss out on the fun, sign up now!
Want full access within one minute? QUICK AND EASY $6.95 PAYPAL SIGN-UP!