TNA house show report 3-28 Lincoln
Saturday, 29 March 2014 11:14
- Jeremy Borash opened the show and was confronted by Sam Shaw looking for Christy Hemme. Which led to....
- Davey Richards defeated Sam Shaw after The BroMans' outside interference backfired setting up a tag title match for later.
- Madison Rayne d Gail Kim (chef Robert Irvine at ringside in support of Gail)
- Gunner d James Storm no DQ
- Bully Ray d. Bobby Roode in a tables match
- The Wolves d BroMans w DJ Z by DQ
- TNA Champion Magnus d Samoa Joe when Rockstar Spud distracted ref
Send us a news tip: email@example.com
Note to webmasters/reporters:
When recapping news from this site or from our newsletters, please include a link to www.wrestlingobserver.com
For the most in-depth and detailed news and analysis on pro-wrestling and MMA, always turn to Wrestlingobserver.com/Figure Four Weekly Online, the #1 website of its kind on the Internet.
Members receive online access to both the Wrestling Observer and Figure Four Weekly newsletters and growing archives, Wrestling Observer Radio with Bryan Alvarez and Dave Meltzer three times per week,
the popular Bryan and Vinny Show three times per week, additional radio shows including Figure Four Daily with Alvarez, Mike Coughlin's Five Star Radio, the Dr.
Keith Lipinski Show, The Adam and Mike Big Audio Nightmare, Tough Talk and the Karl Stern Wrestling History Show, the infamous BOARD, and more! Members also have full
access to the thousands of hours of audio in our radio show archives which date back to 2005. For your convenience, we offer secure online payments using your VISA, Mastercard,
American Express, Discover card or PayPal account. Don't miss out on the fun, sign up now!
Don't miss out on the fun, sign up now!
Want full access? QUICK AND EASY SIGN-UP, AS LOW AS $9.99 PER MONTH!