Instructions on how to podcast the members-only shows through iTunes and Downcast are below.
Many listeners have been successfully using Downcast as a way to manage the audio on our site without having to use iTunes. However, we cannot answer technical questions about Downcast as it's not our product. For help, we suggest going to The Board and searching for "Downcast" in the threads.
1. Open iTunes
2. In the FILE menu, click SUBSCRIBE TO PODCAST.
3. A dialogue box will come up that reads "URL".
In that box, place any of the following:
If you would like all of the shows:
If you only want certain shows:
Wrestling Observer Radio
Wrestling Observer Live
Figure Four Daily
Bryan & Vinny Show
After Dark Radio
Adam & Mike Show
Karl Stern Show
Dr. Keith Presents with Alan 4L
Josh Nason's Punch-Out
4. Enter your username and password where required (both are case-sensitive!)
1. Click the PLUS
2. Choose ADD PODCAST MANUALLY
3. Type in the feed or feeds you are interested in (see list of RSS feeds above) as well as your username and password (both are case-sensitive!).
4. Click SUBSCRIBE