Classic Nintendo 64 style wrestling fun takes its first step toward a long-awaited revival with the release of Pro Wrestling X: Uprising. Made BY wrestling fans FOR wrestling fans, this lean-and-mean no-frills debut has been developed exclusively for the PC platform from the ground up.
Pro Wrestling X: Uprising is all about the core gameplay that fans of the genre have been begging for.
Choose from a roster of unique wrestlers ranging from powerful bruisers, Mexican Lucha Libre artists, Canadian mat technicians and female grapplers. Beat the holy hell out of your opponent in single- or two-player matches with a range of strikes, grapples, submissions and aerial assaults.
Oh, and also steel chairs - gotta have steel chairs in a wrestling game!
• Old school Nintendo 64 style fun and appeal!
• Intiutive pick-up-and-play controls
• Fight against AI or a friend in local multiplayer
• Custom-built PC wrestling game engine. Not a port!
• Strikes, grapples, submissions, flying attacks, turnbuckle and apron moves, weapon attacks
• Out-of-the-ring action on concrete floors and high on balconies
• Open and moddable art assets
What is Steam Greenlight?
Steam Greenlight is a new system that enlists the community's help in picking some of the next games to be released on Steam. Developers post information, screenshots, and videos for their game and seek a critical mass of community support in order to get selected for distribution. Steam Greenlight also helps developers get feedback from potential customers and start creating an active community around their game as early in the development process as they like.