WWE house show report 7-7 Wilkes-Barre, PA
Before the show the "Fan Interactive Match" was announced as Tons of Funk and Naomi vs. Team Rhodes Scholars and Brie Bella. The vote was should Cameron stay or go from ringside?
1) Usos over Primetime Players.
2) Justin Gabriel over Heath Slater.
3) A.J. Lee w/ Big E. Langston over Kaitlyn to retain the Divas championship. Big E. stayed at ringside after the match and challenged anyone in the back to a match.
4) Randy Orton over Big E. Langston with the RKO.
5) Tons of Funk and Naomi over Team Rhodes Scholars and Brie Bella. The result of the fan voting was for Cameron to go. Naomi pinned Brie Bella after Team Rhodes Scholars walked out on Brie.
6) R-Truth over Drew McIntyre w/ Jinder Mahal.
7) Alberto Del Rio over Dolph Ziggler in a Last Man Standing Match to retain the World Heavyweight championship.
Send us a news tip: email@example.com
Note to webmasters/reporters:
When recapping news from this site or from our newsletters, please include a link to www.wrestlingobserver.com
For the most in-depth and detailed news and analysis on pro-wrestling and MMA, always turn to Wrestlingobserver.com/Figure Four Weekly Online, the #1 website of its kind on the Internet.
Members receive online access to both the Wrestling Observer and Figure Four Weekly newsletters and growing archives, Wrestling Observer Radio with Bryan Alvarez and Dave Meltzer three times per week,
the popular Bryan and Vinny Show twice per week, additional radio shows including Figure Four Daily with Alvarez, Mike Coughlin's Five Star Radio, the Dr.
Keith Lipinski Show, The Adam and Mike Big Audio Nightmare, Tough Talk and the Karl Stern Wrestling History Show, the infamous BOARD, and more! Members also have full
access to the thousands of hours of audio in our radio show archives which date back to 2005. For your convenience, we offer secure online payments using your VISA, Mastercard,
American Express, Discover card or PayPal account. Don't miss out on the fun, sign up now!
Don\'t miss out on the fun, sign up now!
Want full access? QUICK AND EASY $10.99 SIGNUP!