Josh Nason's Punch-Out: 2015 MMA Year In Review (January-June)By Josh Nason | @joshnason | Dec 29, 2015 3:54 am
2015 was a fun and memorable year in the world of MMA which is why we need two shows to look back at everything that happened!
In part 1 of the 2015 MMA Year in Review, Paul Fontaine of F4WOnline.com and MMADraws.com joins Josh Nason to go over the first six months of the year and the top stories from every month. Here's just a little of what they talked about on this two-hour supershow that puts Smackdown to shame:
- The highs of Jon Jones (downing Daniel Cormier in January) to his highs getting the worst of him with a hit and run incident that saw him be stripped of the UFC light heavyweight title
- The shocking drug test failure by the legendary Anderson Silva
- The pop culture rocket that was Ronda Rousey and what helped launch her into orbit
- Brock Lesnar choosing WWE over UFC
- Conor McGregor's big victory in January and the July fight with Jose Aldo being postponed due to injury
- New drug testing procedures, Kimbo vs. Ken, Reebok, and tons more. Join us for a two-hour gabfest about the first half of 2015!
Digital Online Access: New newsletters every week, 10 to 15 downloadable radio shows and thousands of archived shows and hundreds of archived newsletters. As low as $9.99 per month.Subscribe