The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns announced for WWE WrestleMania 33By Joseph Currier | @josephcurrier | Mar 13, 2017 10:55 am
WWE made another match for WrestleMania official on Monday afternoon.
In a matchup that was made apparent by their interactions in the Royal Rumble and in the main event segment of last week's Raw, The Undertaker will face Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 33.
There should be more of an indication given on the direction for other matches at WrestleMania tonight as well, with Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Cesaro & Sheamus in a tag team title number one contender's match already scheduled for Raw.
Undertaker vs. Reigns is the seventh match officially announced for WrestleMania, which will take place on April 2nd at the Citrus Bowl in Orlando, Florida. The updated card for the show is:
- Universal Champion Goldberg defending against Brock Lesnar
- WWE Champion Bray Wyatt defending against Randy Orton
- The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns
- Raw Women's Champion Bayley defending against Sasha Banks and Charlotte Flair in a triple threat match
- SmackDown Women's Champion Alexa Bliss defending against every available woman on the SmackDown roster
- United States Champion Chris Jericho defending against Kevin Owens
- The 2017 Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal