WWE Abbotsford, BC, Canada live results & Raw off-air notesBy F4W Staff | @WONF4W | Feb 7, 2017 10:16 am
SmackDown house show results submitted by readers Alex Hanly and Ben Lypka
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions American Alpha won a tag team turmoil match to retain their titles
American Alpha looked strong while retaining.
- Mojo Rawley defeated Simon Gotch (w/ Aiden English)
- Naomi & Natalya defeated SmackDown Women's Champion Alexa Bliss & Carmella (w/ James Ellsworth)
Natalya was the hot tag towards the end of the match and she abandoned Naomi and headed up the ramp. Naomi still managed to win short-handed. Ellsworth was getting great crowd reactions and heat.
- Bray Wyatt defeated Luke Harper
The match was back and forth with Harper teasing the Sister Abigail for most of the match. Bray hit it to finish the match. Harper stayed in the ring for a while and got a standing ovation as a babyface.
- Baron Corbin defeated Kalisto
The crowd was quiet for most of the match until Corbin started hitting power moves towards the end of the match. He hit his finish and beat Kalisto, then Curt Hawkins headed out to insult Kalisto.
- Kalisto defeated Curt Hawkins
Hawkins went to set up for a Sweet Chin Music, but Kalisto schoolboys him for a pin.
- Dolph Ziggler defeated Apollo Crews
The crowd didn't seem to be into the match too much. Ziggler won with a superkick.
- Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose defeated The Miz and AJ Styles to retain his title
All got great pops from the crowd during their entrances. Styles was super over, with lots of too sweets from the crowd. Ambrose hit Dirty Deeds on Miz for the finish.
Raw off-air notes submitted by reader John Seiler
Main Event results --
- Curtis Axel defeated Bo Dallas
- Rusev defeated Sin Cara
Pretty basic. Sin Cara hit a frog splash for two. He tried for the swanton and Rusev put up his knees. Rusev kicked Sin Cara in the face and ended the match with the Accolade for the submission win.
After Raw went off the air --
Brock Lesnar came out after the show was over. Paul Heyman extended an open challenge and Big Show answered it. Big Show went for a chokeslam and had it countered into an F5. Lesnar left, while Big Show waved to the people to end the night.