Young Bucks vs. Jurassic Express added to AEW All OutBy Josh Nason | @joshnason | Sep 2, 2020 6:56 pm
As a result of their win on AEW Dynamite Wednesday, the Young Bucks will face Jurassic Express on Saturday's All Out pay-per-view.
The Bucks teamed with the Express to take on Private Party and SCU with the stipulation that the winning team members would square off on the PPV. The Bucks got the win for their foursome after the BTE Trigger on Quen got the win.
Afterward, the Bucks didn't stick around to make nice with the Express and were being pushed on commentary as upset after Hangman Page cost them a chance to compete for the AEW Tag Team Titles at All Out.
This will be the first time the two teams have faced each other in a traditional tag team match in AEW.
That match helps round out a card that includes:
- AEW World Champion Jon Moxley vs. MJF
- AEW World Tag Team Champions Kenny Omega and Hangman Page vs. FTR
- AEW Women's Champion Hikaru Shida vs. NWA Women's Champion Thunder Rosa
- Chris Jericho vs. Orange Cassidy in a Mimosa Mayhem match
- 21-man Casino Battle Royale for an AEW World title shot
- Matt Hardy vs. Sammy Guevara in a Broken Rules match
- Dark Order (TNT Champion Mr. Brodie Lee, Colt Cabana, Evil Uno and Stu Grayson) vs. The Natural Nightmares (Dustin Rhodes and QT Marshall), Scorpio Sky and Matt Cardona