WWE has revealed a list of names who tried out for NXT UK this week in London, England.
The camp, which ran for three days, hosted eighteen women from across Europe, Australia and Canada. William Regal, along with Sarah Stock, Jack Starz, James Mason, Joel Allen and Chris Sharpe led the tryouts.
Some of the highlights of the list include:
- Karen Glennon, who is best known as Session Moth Martina. She has worked for a number of UK promotions including EVE, OTT and PROGRESS as well as SHIMMER and Stardom.
- Candy Floss, who has made appearances before on NXT UK.
- Valkyrie Marie Cusack, who is the current OTT women’s champion.
- Steph De Lander from Australia, known as the Python Powerhouse. She has played soccer and has a ballet and tap dancing background.
- Jamie Hayer, from Southampton, England, who has done tours with Stardom.
- Gisele Mayordo, who trained under Lance Storm and was a competitive figure skater before transitioning to pro wrestling.
- Kaydell Joyce, aka Debbie Keitel. A former powerlifting champion who has trained with Marty Jones and Emi Sakura.
- Chloe Smyth, who wrestles under the name Dani Luna and is the current Dragon Pro Wrestling women’s champion.
WWE regularly holds tryouts for both NXT and NXT UK. They will return to China for another round of tryouts next month in Shanghai.