WWE has announced some of the media appearances their wrestlers will be making to promote WrestleMania 35.
WWE is in New York City to promote WrestleMania this week, with the show taking place at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey on Sunday. Becky Lynch, Ronda Rousey, Roman Reigns, Kofi Kingston, and Triple H are among those who will be making television or radio appearances:
- The Miz and Maryse on NBC's "Access" at 7:30 p.m. Eastern time. "Miz & Mrs." returns on the USA Network at 10 p.m. Eastern tonight and has been renewed for a second season.
- Elias on "Ebro in the Morning" on Hot 97 radio at 6:30 a.m. Eastern time and "MLB Central" on the MLB Network at 11 a.m. Eastern.
- Kofi Kingston on "Ebro in the Morning" on Hot 97 at 6:30 a.m. Eastern time.
- Ronda Rousey on NBC's "Today" at 9:30 a.m. Eastern
- Miz and Maryse on NBC's "Extra" at 7 p.m. Eastern.
- Becky Lynch on Fox 5's "Good Day New York" at 6 a.m. Eastern time, "Boomer and Gio" on WFAN radio at 8 a.m. Eastern, ESPN's "First Take" at 11 a.m. Eastern, and "TMZ Live" on Fox 5 at 4 p.m. Eastern.
- Roman Reigns on “Elvis Duran and the Morning Show” on Z100 radio at 7 a.m. Eastern, ABC's “Strahan and Sara” at 1 p.m. Eastern, and "Mike's On" with Mike Francesa on WFAN at 3:30 p.m. Eastern.
- Kofi Kingston on "PIX 11 News" at 8 a.m. Eastern.
- Triple H on FS1's "First Things First" at 9 a.m. Eastern.
- Charlotte Flair, Titus O'Neil, and Rey Mysterio will ring the closing bell of the New York Stock Exchange at 4 p.m. Eastern.