Thursday night's estimated attendance: 450 people.
- Albert Hardie Jr. defeated Samuel Shaw
The crowd enjoyed this unique matchup. Hardie won with a bridging suplex.
- Taynara Conti defeated Rachel Evers
Conti showed a lot of personality to instigate some aggression out of Evers. They had the crowd into their match, which ended with Conti using a judo throw to win.
- Dominik Dijakovic defeated Kona Reeves
Dijakovic hit Feast Your Eyes to get the win.
- An air guitar session by Eric Bugenhagen was interrupted by Court Moore as a distraction for Jermaine Haley to destroy Bugenhagen. Moore then mocked Bugenhagen before leaving.
- Brennan Williams defeated Brendan Vink
Decisive victory by Williams
- Shane Thorne defeated Denzel Dejournette
Thorne won by submission.
- The Forgotten Sons (Wesley Blake & Steve Cutler w/ Jaxson Ryker) defeated Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch
A powerbomb onto the knees followed by the double team hold-up stomp got the Sons the victory.
- Io Shirai defeated Deonna Purrazzo
This was a treat. Purrazzo kept going for the armbar and Shirai would escape to hit her own explosive moves, including the 619 and a springboard dropkick. Shirai won with a Lion Tamer-style submission hold of her own.
- Keith Lee, KUSHIDA & Babatunde Aiyegbusi defeated The Undisputed Era (Kyle O’Reilly, Bobby Fish & Roderick Strong)
This was Lee's first match since returning from injury. He was advertised for matches against Dijakovic at the last two sets of tapings, but neither match ended up happening.
Excellent action throughout with Undisputed Era working over KUSHIDA and suffering the wrath of Lee and Babatunde when they were in the ring. KUSHIDA showed his resilience by hitting O'Reilly with his Nomo punch, a springboard back elbow, and using the Hoverboard Lock to get the submission.