Submitted by reader Kevin Chiat
- Buddy Murphy defeated Wesley Blake
Murphy won via pinfall in a fun house show match. He got one of the best reactions of his WWE career given that he's from Australia.
- Andrade "Cien" Almas defeated Oney Lorcan
Almas won with the knees in the corner.
- Ember Moon defeated Billie Kay
Moon won with the top rope stunner. Kay played heel despite being from Australia.
- Elias Samson defeated Akira Tozawa
The Drifter came out and got more boos than anyone else on the show. He serenaded us with a song and was interrupted by Tozawa's entrance. Drifter won with a powerbomb off the turnbuckle and with his feet on the ropes.
- NXT Tag Team Champions DIY (Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa) defeated Tino Sabbatelli & Riddick Moss to retain their titles
DIY won with their double team finish in a good match. They did a good job carrying Sabbatelli and Moss.
- William Regal came out to thank the fans. He mentioned how the past five years with NXT has been the most rewarding stage of his career.
- Bobby Roode defeated Tye Dillinger
Probably the best match on the show, it was very similar to their TakeOver match. Roode won with his finish. Both guys were very over with the crowd.
- NXT Women's Champion Asuka defeated Peyton Royce to retain her title
Fun match. Asuka's mannerisms in the ring are really something. Royce played heel as well (and was taunted by the crowd for being from Sydney). She did a good job in the role. Asuka won with her kick finish.
- NXT Champion Shinsuke Nakamura & TM61 defeated Samoa Joe & The Revival
Nakamura was super over. It was my first time seeming him live and his charisma is something special. TM61 got a reaction on a level far beyond any of the other Aussies, with this being their hometown and a pretty substantial portion of the crowd having seen them at the start of their career in Perth's local indies.
Thorne entered wearing a West Coast Eagles jersey and Miller was wearing a Fremantle Dockers jersey (the two Australian Rules football clubs in Perth, who have a pretty fierce rivalry between them).
Nakamura won with the Kinshasa on Dash, while Thorne dove on Joe on the outside and Miller dove on Dawson. The three celebrated and then Nakamura went to the back and TM61 closed the show celebrating with the fans.