Submitted by Paul Turrall
- Raw Tag Team Champions Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt defeated The B-Team (Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas) to retain their titles
This was a nice opener. The crowd sang "he's got the whole world in his hands" and were into the Woken gimmick.
- WWE United Kingdom Champion Pete Dunne defeated Mark Andrews to retain his title
Dunne got a good reception in his hometown, but Andrews was working as the babyface and his high-flying offense got the crowd cheering. Dunne retained in an entertaining match.
- Chad Gable & Zack Ryder defeated Goldust & Mojo Rawley
Goldust got a big cheer, but he was heeling on the crowd. Rawley's physicality and intensity were impressive, but some good athletic offense by Gable got his team the win.
- Finn Balor defeated Baron Corbin
The first real big pop of the night was for Balor. He sold for Corbin really well, then won with the Coup de Grace in about six or seven minutes.
- Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins defeated Jinder Mahal to retain his title
Rollins received the biggest pop of the night by far. Sunil Singh got some pre-match heat for Mahal, who was impressive as an old-school heel.
This was the match of the night, ending with Rollins beating down Singh and hitting Mahal with a Curb Stomp.
- Raw Women's Champion Nia Jax defeated Alexa Bliss, Mickie James, and Sasha Banks in a fatal four-way match to retain her title
Even with how she's been booked, the biggest pop was for Bayley. The match was nothing special and Jax retained after hitting Bliss and James with a double Samoan drop.
- Ember Moon & Natalya defeated Ruby Riott & Liv Morgan
- Elias was in the ring next, doing his usual shtick. The crowd was majorly into it, even singing “oh walk with Elias” to the tune of "Seven Nation Army" by the White Stripes. Elias started playing the melody on the guitar and the whole arena was joining in.
Bobby Roode came out and Elias asked him to sing with him. They did the first minute or so of “Wonderwall” before Elias attacked him from behind. Roode quickly took over and hit the Glorious DDT to end the segment without even taking off his robe.
- Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman & Bobby Lashley defeated Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn & Samoa Joe
There was some classic heeling from Zayn early in the match, with him playing the chicken heel role before Joe started wearing down Lashley. Strowman got in some heavy offense before the predictable hot tag to Reigns, followed by a Superman punch and spear for the win.
Interestingly, there was no huge reaction for Reigns either way.