Submitted by reader Justin Wright
- Raw Tag Team Champions Cesaro & Sheamus defeated The Revival to retain their titles
Cesaro took the majority of The Revival's offense before making a hot tag to Sheamus. For the finish, Sheamus got some offense in before hitting Dash Wilder with a Brogue Kick to retain.
- Jason Jordan defeated Elias
Jordan interrupted Elias' anti-Saint John song and they had a decent 10 minute back-and-forth match. Jordan got the win with his pop-up neckbreaker.
- Raw Women's Champion Alexa Bliss defeated Sasha Banks and Nia Jax to retain her title
This was fairly basic. Banks had Jax in a prolonged Banks Statement before Bliss rolled her up from behind for the quick win.
- Enzo Amore came out to a huge pop and cut a promo on Big Cass, getting the crowd to chant "Cass-hole." Cass then entered and laid him out with a big boot. Cass picked up the mic and said "And you can't teach that" before leaving the ring.
- Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose defeated Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson
Rollins came out and did a short promo about missing the show in Halifax the night prior. He said that Ambrose was having car trouble and wouldn't make it tonight, then challenged Gallows and Anderson to pick who he would face. They said that they signed up for a tag match, so Rollins could face them in a handicap match.
Rollins got most of his offense in but was on the downside when Ambrose showed up to make the save. They quickly won the match after he showed up.
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville defeated Akira Tozawa to retain his title
This lasted about 10 minutes and was fairly good, though there wasn't much high-flying. Neville won by submission with the Rings of Saturn.
- Finn Balor defeated Bray Wyatt by DQ
They had a very good match before the DQ, which came when Wyatt hit Balor with a chair. Balor stood tall after the match by putting the chair in between the ropes and dropkicking Wyatt into it and then hitting the Coup de Grace. Balor got the biggest pop of the night.
- Roman Reigns defeated Samoa Joe and Braun Strowman
There was very little involvement from all three at the same time, with one almost always getting thrown out of the ring while the other two would go at it.
Joe had the Coquina Clutch locked on Strowman, but Reigns hit him with a Superman punch. They all ended up outside of the ring and Strowman threw Reigns into the stairs. He threw the stairs into the ring, but Reigns won after hitting Strowman out of the ring and delivering a spear to Joe.