Johny Hendricks and Ray Borg both missed weight at this morning's actual weigh-ins for UFC 207 in Las Vegas tomorrow.
Ronda Rousey and Amanda Nunes, who are headlining the show, both made weight. Rousey was walking around at 140 the last few weeks and was right at 135 the past several days. She showed up at the weigh-ins, weighed, and walked off without saying a word.
Hendricks has had multiple issues making weight. He barely made weight at UFC 171 against Robbie Lawler. He got sick trying to cut weight at UFC 192 for a match with Tyron Woodley. He missed weight at UFC 200 for his most recent fight with Kelvin Gastelum.
Hendricks weighed in at 173.5 for his fight with Neil Magny. He's been fined 20 percent of his purse to Magny.
Borg weighed in at 129.5 pounds for a fight with Louis Smolka. Smolka has agreed to a financial arrangement with Borg and agreed to the fight.
The public weigh-ins take place at 7 p.m. EST. Rousey will be appearing. At one point there was a question as to whether she would even come to the public weigh-ins.
Actual weigh-in results:
- Alex Oliveira (170.5) vs. Tim Means (170)
- Brandon Thatch (170) vs. Niko Price (170)
- Antonio Carlos Jr. (186) vs. Marvin Vettori (186)
- Mike Pyle (170) vs. Alex Garcia (170.5)
- Johny Hendricks (173.5) vs. Nell Magny (171)
- Louis Smolka (125.5) vs. Ray Borg (129.5)
- Dong Hyun Kim (171) vs. Tarec Saffiedine (171)
- T.J. Dillashaw (136) vs. John Lineker (135.25)
- Dominick Cruz (135) vs,. Cody Garbrandt (135) for welterweight title
- Amanda Nunes (135) vs. Ronda Rousey (135) for women's welterweight title
Here's video from MMAFighting.com of Hendricks missing weight: