Impact Wrestling has revealed the final participant for their X-Division title ladder match at Bound for Glory.
At tonight's All Glory special on Impact's Twitch channel, it was revealed that Ace Romero will be in the five-way ladder match at Sunday's Bound for Glory pay-per-view. X-Division Champion Jake Crist will defend his title against Tessa Blanchard, Daga, Ace Austin, and Romero.
After Romero defeated Larry D in the main event of All Glory, there was a segment where Scott D'Amore came to the ring and offered Romero a three-year contract with Impact. Romero signed the deal and was announced for the Bound for Glory X-Division title match.
Romero formerly wrestled for MLW and took part in the Casino Battle Royale on the AEW Double or Nothing pre-show.
A qualifying match for the final ladder match spot at Bound for Glory aired on this week's Impact, with Sabu vs. Rohit Raju ending in a double countout.
Bound for Glory is taking place at the Odeum Expo Center in Villa Park, Illinois tomorrow (October 20). Here's the updated card:
- Impact World Champion Brian Cage defending against Sami Callihan
- Knockouts Champion Taya Valkyrie defending against Tenille Dashwood
- X-Division Champion Jake Crist defending against Tessa Blanchard, Daga, Ace Austin, and Ace Romero in a ladder match
- Impact Tag Team Champions The North (Josh Alexander & Ethan Page) defending against Rich Swann & Willie Mack and RVD & Rhino in a triple threat match
- Michael Elgin vs. Naomichi Marufuji
- Moose vs. Ken Shamrock
- The Rascalz (Dezmond Xavier, Zachary Wentz & Trey Miguel) vs. Dr. Wagner Jr., Aerostar & Taurus
- Call Your Shot Gauntlet match (winner gets a future shot at the Impact title of their choosing)