Two more title matches have been added to Ring of Honor's television tapings in Lakeland, Florida this weekend.
Willie Mack will defend the NWA National Championship against Rhett Titus at the tapings, and Women of Honor World Champion Kelly Klein will defend her title against Stella Grey. The tapings are taking place at the RP Funding Center in Lakeland this Saturday (February 9).
In storyline, Klein has vowed to defend her title in all of her singles matches.
Klein is set to defend the WOH Championship against Stardom's Mayu Iwatani at ROH's Bound By Honor event in Miami on Sunday (February 10). Iwatani vs. Holidead has also been added to Saturday's tapings in Lakeland.
Here's the updated lineup for the tapings:
- ROH Television Champion Jeff Cobb defending against Silas Young
- Women of Honor World Champion Kelly Klein defending against Stella Grey
- ROH Six-Man Tag Team Champions The Kingdom (Matt Taven, Vinny Marseglia & TK O'Ryan) defending against Villain Enterprises (Marty Scurll, PCO & Brody King)
- ROH World Champion Jay Lethal & Jonathan Gresham vs. Coast 2 Coast (Shaheem Ali & LSG)
- Dalton Castle vs. Kenny King
- Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Rocky Romero
- Rush vs. Tracy Williams
- ROH Tag Team Champions The Briscoes & Shane Taylor vs. Cheeseburger, Eli Isom & Ryan Nova
- Mayu Iwatani vs. Holidead
- NWA National Champion Willie Mack defending against Rhett Titus