AEW has announced nine matches for Dark.
The episode was filmed on May 1 from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida.
Notable matches scheduled for the show include Roppongi Vice taking on Peter Avalon & Ryan Nemeth, Lee Moriarty vs. Alan Angels, and Kris Statlander vs. Avery Breaux.
For Roppongi Vice, Tuesday's show comes one day before they are scheduled to challenge FTR for the ROH Tag Team Championships on Dynamite. Kris Statlander's match on Dark comes three days before she faces Ruby Soho in an Owen Hart Tournament semi final match on Rampage.
AEW Dark airs Tuesday nights at 7 p.m Eastern time on YouTube. The full lineup for the show is as follows:
- Roppongi Vice (Trent Beretta & Rocky Romero) vs. Peter Avalon & Ryan Nemeth
- Robyn Renegade vs. Vicky Dreamboat
- Sonny Kiss vs. Carlie Bravo
- Lee Moriarty vs. Alan "5" Angels
- Leva Bates vs. Kia Dream
- Matt Medford & Angelo Parker vs. Eli Isom & T.U.G Cooper
- Anthony Ogogo vs. Trenton Storm
- A.Q.A vs. Brittany Jade
- Kris Statlander vs. Avery Breaux