Thirteen matches have been announced for Tuesday’s AEW Dark.
The show will be highlighted by an episode of The Waiting Room with Dr. Britt Baker. Her guest will be Ricky Starks, who will team with Brian Cage to face off against Darby Allin and Sting in a street fight at AEW Revolution on March 7.
SCU will try and continue their winning streak as they face Chaos Project. Kazarian and Daniels have agreed that if they lose another match as a team, they will go their separate ways.
There will also be a eight-man tag team match, with Bear Country teaming with Joey Janela & Sonny Kiss to take on Shawn Dean, Baron Black, Aaron Solow, and Mike Verna.
Here is the full card for AEW Dark, which airs Tuesdays at 7 pm ET on YouTube:
- The Waiting Room with special guest Ricky Starks
- Tay Conti vs. Tesha Price
- Thunder Rosa vs. Dani Jordyn
- KC Navarro vs. Rey Fenix
- Ivelisse & Diamante vs. Vertvixen & Jazmin Allure
- Leyla Hirsch vs. Katalina Perez
- Gunn Club (Billy & Colten Gunn) vs. John Skyler & Ray Jaz
- Alex Gracia vs. Red Velvet
- Fuego del Sol & Vary Morales vs. Santana & Ortiz
- Chaos Project vs. SCU
- The Acclaimed vs. Ryzin & Danny Limelight
- 10 of the Dark Order vs. Jake St. Patrick
- Bear Country, Sonny Kiss, and Joey Janela vs. Shawn Dean, Baron Black, Aaron Solow, and Mike Verna
- M’Badu, Terrence & Terrell Hughes vs. Dustin Rhodes, QT Marshall, and Nick Comoroto