The Young Bucks backstage at in Milwaukee --
- The Bucks were shown backstage at last week's Dynamite.
- Nick Jackson tells a story about Kazuchika Okada ribbing him by stealing his gear.
Brandon Cutler and Evil Uno at Obsidian Studios --
- Cutler and Uno showed off some swag they got from the company while visiting their offices.
The Young Bucks get new name tags on the AEW World Tag Team Championship belts --
- The Bucks did a montage featuring a series of shots of them getting new name plates on their title belts.
Matt Hardy is feeling "broken" but not in a fun way --
- Matt Hardy is shown in the back talking about cementing the legacy of the Hardys.
- He said the Hardys would have won the tag titles if they hadn't gotten pulled from the title match. Matt says he doesn't blame Jeff for that, he blames himself. He blames himself for being obsessed with the legacy of their tag-team.
- Matt also said that not winning the AEW World Tag Team titles has left him "broken" but not in a fun way. It's left him "broken" in reality.
- He then stormed off.
John Silver vs. Trent Beretta BTE Championship --
- The game is to throw a packet of mustard into a bowl.
- Neither competitor had much luck in the first round.
- They eventually agreed to add water to the bowl to stop the packets from bouncing out.
- Finally, after quite some time, John Silver managed to land the mustard in the bowl to win it.
The Dark Order is tired of the Forbidden Door --
- The Dark Order plan to find the Forbidden Door and close it. They still don't know where it is, however.
- They set out to find Sting because they think he knows where it is.
"Smart" Mark Sterling commercial --
- Sterling aired a new commercial this week claiming that Wheeler Yuta often breaks the rules and therefore should not be the ROH Pure Rules Champion.
- Instead, Sterling says it's time for a real Pure Rules Champion as clips of Tony Nese playin the background.
The Dark Order find a door --
- The Dark Order found a door and entered through it, where they found Mark Sterling talking on the phone.
- They conclude that it was not the forbidden door and set out to find more doors.
The Young Bucks return to Bullet Club --
- Matt Jackson is shown going through old ring gear to find something suitable for their return to Bullet Club.
- They spoke about seeing old friends from NJPW and having had a tough travel day.
- Highlights from their match at The Forbidden Door were then shown.
- They ended the show by talking about how their match changed several times in the build-up to the event. They then insulted Brandon, as they often do.
- A post-credit scene showed Nick Jackson flipping off some fans of FTR.