A four-way match for the MLW Middleweight title has been added to next Thursday's Battle Riot IV event in New York City.
Three-time champion Myron Reed will defend the gold against Arez, Lince Dorado and La Estrella in what the promotion is calling an interpromotional match.
Dragon Gate's Estrella will be making his MLW debut while AAA's Arez has worked in MLW before. Dorado debuted at the company's May TV tapings.
After regaining the title in January, Dorado will be gunning for his fourth defense after wins over TJP, Swerve Strickland, and Arez & KC Navarro in a three-way.
Here's the current card set for June 23rd at the Melrose Ballroom that will be taped for future episodes of Fusion:
- MLW World Champion Alex Hammerstone will defend against Bandido
- MLW Featherweight Champion Taya Valkyrie will defend against Brittany Blake
- MLW Middleweight Champion Myron Reed defends against Arez, Lince Dorado and La Estrella
- Von Erichs vs. Samoan SWAT Team
- Scarlett Bordeaux vs. Clara Carreras
- Battle Riot IV match