NJPW has revealed the full card for the G1 Climax 29 finals.
The show is taking place at Budokan Hall in Tokyo, Japan overnight tonight and will air live on New Japan World starting at 2 a.m. Eastern time (11 p.m. Pacific). It will be headlined by A Block winner Kota Ibushi facing B Block winner Jay White in the tournament finals.
In the semi-main event, Hiroshi Tanahashi & IWGP Heavyweight Champion Kazuchika Okada will team against Zack Sabre Jr. & Minoru Suzuki. Tanahashi pinned Sabre in a tag match at the B Block finals this morning, and NJPW looks to be building to Sabre defending his RPW British Heavyweight Championship against Tanahashi at Royal Quest in London, England on Saturday, August 31.
Here's the full card for the G1 finals:
- Kota Ibushi vs. Jay White in the G1 Climax 29 finals
- Hiroshi Tanahashi & Kazuchika Okada vs. Zack Sabre Jr. & Minoru Suzuki
- KENTA, Tomohiro Ishii & YOSHI-HASHI vs. Guerrillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa) & Bad Luck Fale
- Hirooki Goto, Toru Yano, Togi Makabe, Tomoaki Honma & Ryusuke Taguchi vs. Tetsuya Naito, EVIL, SANADA, Shingo Takagi & BUSHI
- Jon Moxley & Shota Umino vs. Juice Robinson & Toa Henare
- Will Ospreay, SHO & YOH vs. Taiji Ishimori, Chase Owens & Yujiro Takahashi
- Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask & Jeff Cobb vs. Lance Archer, Taichi & Yoshinobu Kanemaru
- Ren Narita & Yota Tsuji vs. Karl Fredericks & Clark Connors