Saturday night's estimated attendance: 300 people.
- Santana Garrett defeated Vanessa Borne
- Handspring splash got Garrett the win. There was then a post-match attack by Chelsea Green to allow Robert Stone to cut his promo about her joining his brand.
- Dexter Lumis defeated Rik Bugez
- Lumis escaped a pumphandle to deliver his own uranage for the win.
- Reina Gonzalez, Rita Reis & Shotzi Blackheart defeated Deonna Purrazzo, Indi Hartwell & Jessi Kamea
Hartwell is being billed as such this year and even has music with her "impressive" catchphrase worked into it already. Gonzalez was the star of this match, running wild for a broken up near fall late before everyone got involved. The ring cleared and Gonzalez was able to hit a powerful front slam for the victory.
- Brendan Vink (w/ Malcolm Bivens) defeated Omari Palmer
Some funny pre- and post-match antics by Bivens here, with him claiming to be Australia's finest and flexing his own muscles.
- Killian Dain defeated Babatunde
- Rinku Singh & Saurav Gurjar defeated Cal Bloom & Nick Ogarelli
- Io Shirai defeated Catalina Garcia
The crowd loved Shirai and she had fun with it. Good match that ended after Shirai's moonsault.
- Austin Theory defeated Kona Reeves
Reeves cut a pre match promo about how he's tired of everyone saying he sucks and going to the internet to say they wish he was fired. Theory as a babyface was a sight to behold -- the crowd loved him and cheered "Austin!" repeatedly.