Saturday night's estimated attendance: 350 people.
- Austin Theory defeated Dexter Lumis with a TKO
- Santana Garrett defeated Indi Hartwell with a handspring splash
- Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch defeated Rinku Singh & Saurav Gurjar
The returning Lorcan got the win with a surprise roll-up. Singh and Gurjar put a beating on Lorcan and Burch after the match.
- Dio Maddin defeated Cal Bloom
This was Maddin's in-ring return after his stint as a commentator on Raw. It was announced in December that Maddin was returning to the Performance Center to continue pursuing an in-ring career.
Maddin made quick work of the match and then took the microphone to say that -- after what happened between him and Brock Lesnar on Raw -- he wouldn't stop leaving bodies in his path to get where he is going.
- Bronson Reed & Shotzi Blackheart defeated Cameron Grimes & Reina Gonzalez
The crowd loved this mixed tag action. Reed had Grimes on his shoulders as Blackheart hopped off the top rope to Grimes' back and then hit a crossbody on Gonzalez for the pin.
- Jaxson Ryker defeated Babatunde
Ryker won this battle of the big men with a chokeslam.
- Jessi Kamea & MJ Jenkins vs. Rita Reis & Briana Brandy ended in a no contest
Bianca Belair destroyed all four and took the mic to talk up her Royal Rumble appearance and her upcoming match against NXT Women's Champion Rhea Ripley. This brought out Ripley to a huge reaction.
Ripley wanted to have their match right now, but Belair backed off and left Ripley to play up to the hot crowd. Great segment here.
- Angel Garza defeated Arturo Ruas
Great match. Ruas worked over Garza until there wasn't much left. In a last gasp effort, Garza escaped a hold and his tear-away pants to hit the ropes and come back with a superkick for the win.
- Kushida & Isaiah "Swerve" Scott defeated Mike Kanellis & Tony Nese and Shane Thorne & Kona Reeves in a triple threat tag match
This was a fun and action-packed main event. Reeves and Thorne ran their mouths throughout, and Kushida took Thorne off the top rope in a huge slam before transitioning to the Sakuraba Lock for the submission. These wrestlers worked hard and made the match enjoyable because of the great time they were having.