WWE has announced two more matches for Tuesday's edition of NXT.
Indi Hartwell will be in singles action against Tatum Paxley on the show. The Dyad (Jagger Reid & Rip Fowler) will face Josh Briggs & Brooks Jensen in a tag team contest as well.
Hartwell comes into this match having picked up wins over Sol Ruca and Zoey Stark in recent weeks. She was attacked by Elektra Lopez after her win over Ruca on October 25. Hartwell then returned the favor by attacking Lopez on last week's show.
The Dyad and Briggs & Jensen were both involved in a number 1 contenders triple threat on the October 10 episode. Edris Enofe & Malik Blade picked up the victory and then dropped a title match against Pretty Deadly two weeks later.
NXT on Tuesday, November 15 will take place from the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. The announced lineup for the show is as follows:
- NXT Championship: Bron Breakker defends against Von Wagner
- NXT Women's Championship: Mandy Rose defends against Alba Fyre in a Last Woman Standing match
- Apollo Crews vs. JD McDonagh
- Indi Hartwell vs. Tatum Paxley
- Josh Briggs & Brooks Jensen vs. The Dyad (Jagger Reid & Rip Fowler)
- Shawn Michaels to issue statement on NXT Deadline event