Submitted by reader Chris Welsh
- Besties in the World (Mat Fitchett & Davey Vega) and Josh Woods won dark matches.
- Coast 2 Coast (Shaheem Ali & Leon St. Giovanni) defeated The Dawgs (Will Ferrara & Rhett Titus)
The Dawgs attacked Coast 2 Coast following the match.
- ROH Television Champion Silas Young defeated Cheeseburger to retain his title
The crowd was really cheering on Cheeseburger, with him getting near falls and coming close to becoming champion on a few occasions. Young reversed a pinfall to retain.
Bully Ray came out after the match and berated Cheeseburger. Flip Gordon came to Cheeseburger's aid, but things got physical and Bully ended up laying both of them out. He got into a screaming match with a fan after that.
- Sumie Sakai, Tenille Dashwood & Deonna Purrazzo defeated Madison Rayne, Brandi Rhodes & Jenny Rose
Fun match with everyone getting a pretty good amount of time in the ring. Dashwood and Rayne did some nice chain wrestling. For the finish, Sakai countered a Cross Rhodes attempt into a swinging neckbreaker and pinned Rhodes.
Purrazzo then got on the mic, speaking about not winning the Women of Honor title tournament. She said it's okay, because Kelly Klein didn't win either. They hyped their upcoming match, with Purrazzo correcting Klein on the location of it and calling her a "bitch" twice.
- The Young Bucks, Flip Gordon & Hangman Page defeated SoCal Uncensored (Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian & Scorpio Sky) & Shane Taylor
This was a really entertaining match with the crowd obviously rooting for Bullet Club, but Taylor was also somewhat of a favorite in his home state of Ohio. The Young Bucks got the win with a plethora of superkicks and the Meltzer Driver.
- ROH Tag Team Champions The Briscoes defeated Besties in the World (Mat Fitchett & Davey Vega) to retain their titles
Besties in the World got some brief offense, but it was pretty much a squash match. Mark Briscoe hit Vega with a side Russian leg sweep before applying a rear naked choke for the submission.
- Jay Lethal defeated Jonathan Gresham
Great match and both guys sold really well. Lethal attempted the Lethal Injection, but it was countered with a backslide for a near fall. He went for it again but couldn't execute it due to selling an arm injury. Gresham tried to capitalized on that with an Oklahoma roll, with Lethal managing to get a pinfall of his own for the win.
While getting on the mic afterwards, Lethal praised Gresham for bringing out the best in him. Gresham then asked for one more match despite his two losses against him, saying he knows he can beat Lethal. Lethal shook his hand and accepted the challenge.
- Matt Taven defeated Cody Rhodes in a first blood match
It essentially started out as a handicap match with Cody having to fight off Taven and TK O'Ryan. Once Cody caused O'Ryan to bleed, it became a true one-on-one match as O'Ryan went to the back. Cody went through a table after missing a leg drop. Taven tried to cut him with a piece of the table, but Brandi Rhodes came back down to the ring and saved Cody by low blowing Taven.
Cody hit a powerslam and followed with the Cross Rhodes onto a title belt, but there was no blood. Cody got on top of Taven, repeatedly hitting him with his ring. The referee saw blood and rang the bell. It was assumed that Cody won, but Taven was announced as the winner because there was blood on Cody's hand.
- Marty Scurll defeated Dalton Castle, Punishment Martinez, and Beer City Bruiser in a Defy or Deny match to earn a future shot at the ROH World Championship
This went on for a while before anyone was eliminated. Beer City Bruiser was the first person out after being hit with the South of Heaven chokeslam from Martinez. Castle countered an attack from Martinez, hitting him with the Bang-a-Rang for the elimination.
It came down to Castle and Scurll, with Scurll countering a Bang-a-Rang into a victory roll to become the new number one contender for Castle's ROH World Championship.
Scurll wanted to sing a song for the crowd, but he was interrupted by SoCal Uncensored. They told him to sing a Slayer song or they would "Kick his stupid, British ass." The Bullet Club made the save, then Scurll closed the show by singing "Real American."