This week on Being The Elite --
The cold open --
- Matt and Nick Jackson were in an airport doing their full heel shtick, complaining about "marks" traveling and making their travel days more difficult.
The Elite --
- There was an extended montage of The Young Bucks and Brandon Cutler shoe shopping, then going to a juice bar.
- The Bucks and Kenny Omega posed for a video shoot.
- A Jim Ross impersonator alerted The Elite that Hangman Page was calling Omega out on last week's Dynamite. Footage was then shown of The Elite and Dark Order segment from last week's Dynamite.
- Frankie Kazarian and Christopher Daniels appeared off-screen as two new human resources employees hired to monitor Matt and Nick's new heelish behavior.
- Matt Hardy went to The Elite's locker room to explain how big a fan he was of them and how The Bucks had surpassed The Hardys as the number one tag team of all time. He also said that Omega was the best world champion in the business today, surpassing Roman Reigns, Bobby Lashley, Drew McIntyre and Seth Rollins. He also continued on his quest to have his loss to Christian Cage overturned due to his lack of sleep.
- Cutler was wrapping up the episode when he received a ransom note from Dark Order. They threatened to show Matt and Nick "the tape" where there's blood on Cutler's hands unless he gets them back on Dark Order.
Miscellaneous bits --
- There was a very strange Hollywood Hunk segment. Ryan Nemeth appeared to have a hostage in his home.
- The A.M.E.N. segment stated that they had been canceled due to lack of funding. Alright.
- In this week's telenovela, Peter Avalon was sitting alone. Leva Bates approached and told him they'll always have the library.