This week on Being The Elite --
The cold open --
- Jon Moxley and Eddie Kingston's vehicular assault on the Young Bucks, Good Brothers, Don Callis and Michael Nakazawa from Dynamite was recapped, including footage of the group running away from the trailer.
- There was also the standard amount of discussion of The Good Brothers' genitals.
The Elite --
- The Bucks complained that an airline damaged Matt's luggage because they are heels now. They also bragged about their expensive sneakers, fully leaning into their heel personas.
- The Bucks gave Brandon Cutler a face mask to protect his orbital bone. They also gifted him an Elite jacket with "Young Boy" embroidered on the back. They officially deemed him The Elite's young boy.
- The Bucks and Good Brothers recorded an episode of Talk'N Shop.
- The Bucks gave Cutler his gear in a plastic bag since he won't be needing it after his orbital injury. This was obviously a spoof of the Mickie James trash bag incident.
Dark Order --
- The group decided to take 5's new penis and donate it to John Silver to replace some of his arm.
- Grayson was looking for Matt Hardy, Butcher and Blade backstage so that he could beat them up. He kept seeing Anna Jay, who would pop in for a second, then disappear.
Miscellaneous bits --
- There was a brief librarians reunion. Leva Bates was backstage. Peter Avalon approached. Cezar Bononi walked up and Avalon acted like he was disgusted by Bates. As Bates left, Avalon looked forlorn.
- Ryzin's Blue Chew problem was resolved and it gave him an idea for how he and Vicious Vixens could raise more money. This was the third storyline involving genitals on the show.