This week on Being The Elite --
The cold open --
- The Good Brothers and The Young Bucks discussed why the Brothers were so late in saving the Bucks from an Inner Circle attack on Dynamite last week. Gallows and Anderson revealed that they were late with the save because they had stopped to masturbate beforehand.
The Elite --
- The Bucks brought their parents with them to Dynamite. We saw footage of Mama Buck and Papa Buck getting a tour.
- Kenny Omega beat two arcade owners at Street Fighter II.
- The Bunny tried to poison Brandon Cutler's coffee, but her plan went awry when The Blade whisked Cutler away before he drank it.
- The Bucks thanked Cutler for trying to save them last week and promised him a match with "Jack Swagger" on Dynamite. After Cutler left, The Bucks said that Cutler hadn't earned the match and this was nepotism in action.
- Cutler fell asleep in an airport again.
Dark Order --
- The group celebrated their successful save of Hangman Page on Dynamite. Page entered and agreed to be their friend, but stopped short of saying he would join Dark Order. There was a lot of the usual Dark Order comedy here.
BTE Championship --
- Sammy Guevara cut a promo and said that he'll be defending the former BTE title against his mom on his vlog tomorrow.
Miscellaneous bits --
- Matt Hardy presented Isiah Kassidy with a gold chain and they bragged about their masterful plan to work the internet into thinking Hardy had heat with Private Party. Hardy tried to enlist referee Mike Posey, then he and Kassidy went off to find TH2.
- Hardy paid off TH2 for their attack on Hangman Page last week. TH2 said they wanted double the fee if Hardy wanted to use their services in the future.