This week on Being The Elite --
The cold open --
The Good Brothers and The Young Bucks had more green screen fun. Gallows and Anderson made a lot of references to their genitals. Nick took a shot at EVIL and modern Bullet Club, saying it sucks and this isn't a storyline, they're not working with NJPW.
They also showed a spot that had to be edited out of Dynamite where Gallows and Anderson passed an imaginary joint around.
Dark Order --
- Anna Jay shoved Stu Grayson over a railing and he took a crazy bump. Tay Conti asked Anna if she liked Stu. Anna played it off.
- Stu built a blanket fort and the group had their slumber party. They talked about their crushes. Ten said Wardlow is his. Colt Cabana told a ghost story about his investments.
- Anna left the fort and saw Hangman Page contemplating joining the party. She told Page that he broke Dark Order's hearts and he needs to get out of there and let them heal and move on as a family.
BTE Championship --
- Sammy Guevara beat John Silver in a field goal competition to win the title.
Miscellaneous bits --
- Luchasaurus and Brandon Cutler called a truce and Luchasaurus took Cutler on an expedition to learn about the history of dinosaurs.
- Matt Hardy encouraged Private Party to mess with Gallows and Anderson by ringing a bell. The bell turned Gallows into Phestus "with a Ph in case Vince still owns the name."
- Nyla Rose was on the phone with someone and said that donations have been going well, but she might actually have too much money now.