This week on Being The Elite --
The cold open --
- A mix of backstage footage and broadcast footage from Rampage aired. The Young Bucks joked that after his loss to Christian, Kenny Omega then had to go to Mexico to do a job for Andrade because Ric and Charlotte Flair said so.
The Elite --
- The Bucks shopped for their TV outfits.
- The Elite were shown preparing for their entrance on last week's Dynamite. Omega referenced his "gas" and his "stack," before they went to the ring. A big portion of the match was shown from Brandon Cutler's point of view, as well as Christian and Jurassic Express entering in the post-match.
- Cutler's footage and broadcast footage from The Good Brothers defending the Impact Tag titles on Dynamite was shown.
- The Bucks and Omega showed off their new shoes.
- The Elite showed off their new handshake.
- On their day off, The Elite went to a GNC, a casino and a mall. There was a brief Daniel Bryan tease as they looked at wrestling action figures in a toy store.
- Omega and The Bucks cut a promo on fans mocking their basketball skill. This was all in jest, but they said that 75 percent of their roster came from WWE and that means they failed at sports and failed at WWE. They said they were going to school the roster with their basketball skills.
- Omega and The bucks then beat Nakazawa and Cutler 11-0 in a game of 2-on-2.
Dark Order --
- Evil Uno, Stu Grayson and Colt Cabana were having a heated discussion backstage. They were upset that they did as Hangman Page asked and he still left the group to go solo. Cutler approached and Cabana punched him.
Miscellaneous bits --
- Peter Avalon played his entrance music in an effort to win back Leva Bates. Alex Reynolds appeared and put his arm around Bates. Avalon was crestfallen.
- Ryan Nemeth explained his desire to make "cream pictures" to challenge the perception of what cinema can be. He ordered his assistant Milk around.