This week on Being The Elite --
The cold open --
- The Elite mocked their botched powerbomb spot from their match on last week's Dynamite. They practiced a powerbomb on Michael Nakazawa backstage, but had trouble lifting him.
The Elite --
- The Elite travel to Philadelphia was chronicled. Kenny Omega lost his passport in the airport and had to be paged by the airline to retrieve it.
- Practically the entire eight-man tag from Dynamite aired in Cutler Cam footage.
Dark Order --
- Hangman Page received his invitation to return to AEW in a letter sent to his home. He was informed that he had used up all of his PTO and had to come back to work.
- John Silver and Alex Reynolds tried to recruit Adam Cole again this week. They told him he'd have to change his name to join the group. They suggested BUDGE, Muff Flanagan and Gold Stretchblur.
- The episode closed with footage of Hangman Page winning the ladder match on Dynamite.
BTE Championship --
- 2point0 chose names for their BTE Championship contender tournament.
First round matchups are:
- Sammy Guevara vs. Colt Cabana
- Fuego Del Sol vs. Dante Martin
- John Silver vs. Evil Uno
- Chuck Taylor vs. The Joker
Miscellaneous bits --
- Leva Bates and The Blue Meanie bonded over the color blue.
- Ryan Nemeth did a lengthy video from his ex-girlfriend's apartment explaining how hot he was, how much hotter he was than all of the hot people and what a good boyfriend he was.