This week on Being The Elite --
The cold open --
- Matt and Nick Jackson boasted about their expensive clothes and were generally heelish as they hammed it up for the camera.
The Elite --
- Nick lost a basketball in the ceiling at Dynamite and they spent a few minutes filming him looking for the ball.
- There was an extended sequence following Matt and Nick as they walked backstage. Matt said that the scene reminded him of the new generation Bret Hart video.
- Nick hit a trick basketball shot off his house.
- Matt and Nick tried to break Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson of their too sweet hand signs by showing them their Elite hand signal. This devolved into Gallows and Anderson talking about masturbation.
- Matt and Nick were shown charging their shoes before their match last week.
- Nick hit a second trick shot on a water slide at his house.
Dark Order --
- The group commiserated after 10's loss on Dynamite. Everyone said they had lost something. 10 lost his match, Alex Reynolds lost John Silver, 5 lost his twelve inches and his virginity, Colt lost his allergy medicine, Tay Conti lost her title match, Evil Uno lost his dad, Hangman lost his match.
- The group decided to look for Silver. Reynolds said he accidentally left the door open while he was brushing his hair and John ran out.
- Stu Grayson enlisted Brandon Cutler to help him find Anna Jay. Grayson found Anna, but when she turned around, she was Powerhouse Hobbs.
Miscellaneous bits --
- JD Drake and Ryan Nemeth were backstage. They overheard what sounded like a sexual encounter, but it was just Peter Avalon trimming Cezar Bononi's mustache.
- Ryzin and Nyla Rose tried to hit Avalon and Bononi up for a donation. Nyla started to speak in tongues, providing a distraction. Vickie Guerrero then picked Avalon and Bononi's pockets.