- WWE's Corey Graves, Carmella announce engagement
- WWE Main Event results: Ricochet & Morrison vs. Garza & Carrillo
- Lance Archer provides update after AEW Dynamite injury scare
- Okada using IWGP Heavyweight belt to signify NJPW G1 Climax win
- NJPW Strong results: Juice Robinson vs. Hikuleo Texas bullrope match
- NJPW Road to Power Struggle results: LIJ vs. Suzuki-gun
- AEW Dark Elevation spoilers from Orlando, Florida
- The Briscoes win GCW Tag Team titles at War Ready
- Moose wins Impact title after defeating champion Josh Alexander
- Impact notes: Hard to Kill, Turning Point, Call Your Shot winner
- Mickie James wins Knockouts title at Impact Bound for Glory
- Speak Now: AEW Dynamite review with Denise & Robbie Fox! 10/24
- Fight Game: Bound for Glory, Becky & Charlotte, AEW Dynamite 10/24
- DragonKing Dark Podcast: The death of Heath Ledger 10/24
- WOR: Smackdown, Rampage, Dynamite, Bound for Glory, tons more! 10/24
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to email@example.com with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
In this week's issue:
- What Friday's WWE vs. AEW head-to-head showed about pro wrestling with literally every detail covered
- Head to head numbers including WWE on broadcast, with and without commercials, what YouTube numbers mean compared to TV, how every segment did
- How WWE reacted and what they should have learned, a number of moves WWE should make next, and one idea that is clearly not a good one to make
- Where WWE beats AEW on an even field, where AEW beats WWE on an even field
- Markets where WWE & AEW have upcoming shows and comparing numbers
- Most popular streaming numbers for AEW & WWE
- Match of the week and performer of the week
- Update on ticket sales to all the key U.S. shows
- Full rundown of WWE Crown Jewel, story of show, business interest, match-by-match
- The cursed G1, what happens next for New Japan, how Ibushi's injury both did and didn't change things
- Changes likely coming to New Japan
- How Dynamite's new time slot on cable in Pacific and Mountain time zones will affect total numbers and by approximately what percentage
- Why NHL gets preference by TNT over AEW while delivering less than half the audience
- Ratings and what live sports takes from wrestling numbers
- International TV ratings for the week
- Bad Boy Hido passes away
- Story behind Omega match in Mexico
- This past week's UFC show coverage
- Ngannou talking contract
- Legal updates on star fighters
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
SUNDAY NEWS UPDATE
We have two shows over the weekend, a show with Garrett Gonzalez on Saturday and another show with Bryan Alvarez covering Smackdown, Dynamite and Bound for Glory. Our next show will be Monday night covering Raw and the latest news.
Jimmy Rave posted that in June he was having trouble walking and went to his surgeon. He had MRSA staph in both legs and they needed to be amputated
Very little stuff made any significant public interest this week. Yesterday, with a UFC show and a Fedor Emelianenko fight, nothing cracked the top 20 of Google searches. It's notable that these weekly UFC shows on ESPN+ are having less and less interest. For the entire week, the only things that cracked the list were WWE Crown Jewel on Thursday at 200,000 searches, which is normal WWE B show PPV level, and Conor McGregor on Monday was No. 19 with 20,000 for his latest out of the cage fracas.
Regarding the Charlotte Flair situation, it was noted to us that "It's a tricky situation, isn't it? Does WWE just hand her over to AEW?" They note if she is disciplined then they would seemingly also have to discipline others over their backstage behavior. "They have their hands full with this situation."
At the Impact tapings tonight in Las Vegas, Minoru Suzuki confronted Josh Alexander so apparently build a match.
Smackdown next week will be airing on FS 1 against the World Series. It will run 8-10 p.m. Eastern, and then replay 11 p.m. to 1 a.m. During the hour head-to-head with Rampage they will air a one-hour television edition of Talking Smack. The show this coming Friday is from Wilkes-Barre, PA, and has 3,492 tickets out and running a half off special locally.
We're doing weekend polls on these shows, looking for your thoughts. You can leave a thumbs up, thumbs down or thumbs in the middle along with a best and worst match for both New Japan shows at Budokan Hall, WWE Crown Jewel and Impact Bound for Glory to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also doing polls for the best match of the G-1 Climax tournament and G-1 Climax MVP.
We're also looking for reports from the top indie shows, as well as any dark matches from Smackdown in Wichita, KS on Friday, the second night of GCW in Los Angeles and for Raw tomorrow night as well as tonight and tomorrow night's Impact tapings in Las Vegas.
Impact will return to Las Vegas 11/20 to 11/22 with TV tapings at Sam's Town, including the Turning Point show on 11/20.
- A story on WWE announcer Gregg Hamilton threatening Westside Gunn with a lawsuit for using his voice. (thanks to Mike Kuzmuk)
- The WWE has contacted Boogeyman for some Halloween related things.
- Best wishes to Jim Ross who was diagnosed with skin cancer. He said that he will know what he's dealing with as far as severity early next week. He worked last night's Dynamite show in Orlando.
- Based on only the top major markets, Rampage was down 18 percent in 18-49 and up 16 percent in households as compared to last week. Based on those same markets, Dynamite was down four percent from Rampage in 18-49 and up six percent in households.
- AEW moved more than 4,000 tickets for its newly announced return to the Atlanta market on the first day. The WWE Day One PPV in the same market which has been on sale for a long time, in the A arena, Phillips Arena, is ahead but under 5,000 at this point.
- Ryan Pollard, who used the name Infallible Vinnie Valentine as a manger in Western Canada, passed away last night from COVID at the age of 55. Greg Oliver has a story.
- St. Louis Anarchy results from Friday night in St. Louis: Billy Starkz b Jake Dirden-COR, SK Bishop & Campbell Meyers b BSTRO Cassidy & Gnaris Garvin, Thomas Shire b Kenny Alfonso, Warhorse b Kody Lane, Everett Connor b Alex Zayne, Moonshine Mantell b Christian Rose, Davey Vega & Mat Fitchett b Gary Jay & Aaron Williams, Angelus Layne won three-way over Charli Evans and Brooke Valentine, Anthony Henry b Chip Day, Camaro Jackson b Jeremy Wyatt to win the Gateway Heritage title (thanks to Sophie King and Patrick Brandmeyer)
- PCW drew a sellout 1,000 fans in Los Angeles on Friday night: Steve Madison b JTG, Juicy Finau b Manders, Jai Vidal & Matt Vandagriff b CLAS & Lucas Riley, Jai Vidal b Matt Vandagriff to win the PCW Ultra light heavyweight title, Viva Van b Ruby Raze to win the PCW Ultra women's title, Blood Hunter (managed by Kevin Sullivan) b 2 Cold Scorpio, Hammerstone b Alex Kane to keep the PCW Ultra heavyweight title, Jacob Fatu & Josef Samael b Danny Limelight & Slice Boogie to keep the tag titles (thanks to Anthony Ambrose
- Dave "Caveman" Rickels beat Julian Lane via decision in the Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship card last night in Wichita, KS. Rickels was a popular area fighter with Bellator previously.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: WCW Halloween Havoc 1993
- Poll opinions: email@example.com
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show results and news tips: email@example.com
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today