- AEW roster rankings: Brian Cage moves up to first
- WWE announces Keith Lee segment for NXT
- AEW Dark results: Brian Cage vs. Brian Pillman Jr.
- Impact Wrestling results: Slammiversary go-home show
- WOL: All-time low RAW viewership, Extreme Rules, AEW vs. NXT, more! 7/15
- Left My Wallet: Marc Copani/Muhammad Hassan on sports, school & Shad 7/15
- B&V&C: Retro Invasion Smackdown May 3, 2001! 7/14
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp(Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS(s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with title WEB DEVELOPER.
How COVID-19 has affected UFC and WWE this past week when it comes to show changes and decisions is the lead story in the new issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
We talk about WWE recovering from its outbreak and UFC losing major fights, as well as the details of the Kamaru Usman vs. Jorge Masvidal fight coming together, the Gilbert Burns positive test and nature of who else tested positive, Burns explanation of his test failure, PPV numbers, more on UFC's testing and its business deal in Saudi Arabia, WWE & AEW reactions this past week, who still hasn't returned to television and Ric Flair's situation being a regular television performer. We also talk about Renee Young and Jon Moxley and WWE rules on masks.
The new issue also covers:
We go through all the details of Fyter Fest and the Great American Bash, positives and the negatives of the ratings, every demo looked at, every quarter hour and match looked at and what it says, Paul Levesque talks the competition, plus match-by-match coverage with star ratings.
WWE schedule over the next two months, certain changes and key reason why and more.
The Rey Mysterio/WWE situation as far as contract, why he was still used while no longer on contract, the deal in place, lots more on the "eye for an eye" stip, plus updating Extreme Rules.
Update the start of wrestling with fans with New Japan, who isn't there and why, the rules in place for fans plus coverage of the New Japan Cup.
A new documentary about a wrestling icon being worked on, wrestling TV shows listed to Emmy voters and what they say, more on the Saudi Arabia situation, Smackdown's role on FOX and why it's valuable, WWE announcement coming, Canadian, U.K. and Sports ratings for the past week, ex-WWE stars sign for major representation, current WWE market value and most-watched shows of the past week on the WWE Network.
Update on Matt Riddle's situation with a time line.
New Japan's Lion's Break show, the concept and the talent.
Why COVID has slowed down a process that all sports leagues were hoping would change regarding ratings and the problem with the new system that goes into place sometime next year.
Ratings of all the major shows, the key demos and quarters for AEW and WWE, what happened head-to-head and what can be learned from them.
Results of all the major pro wrestling events around the world over the past week
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to email@example.com or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
WEDNESDAY NEWS UPDATE
- The Bella Twins, Charlotte Flair, Stephanie McMahon, Naomi, Beth Phoenix, and Cathy Kelley were on today’s episode of The Bump.
- The guests for the special PPV edition of The Bump on Sunday will include Seth Rollins, Hardcore Holly, D-Von Dudley and NBA star Kenny “The Jet” Smith. There will also be a watch along during that show that will feature Robert Roode, Mick & Noelle Foley, Drake Maverick, Keith Lee, JBL, and Sonya Deville.
- Tegan Nox spoke to Newsweek about coming out as a lesbian on Instagram recently: “My life has always been a "don't ask, don't tell" situation, but I felt like it was the right time, especially when you've found the right one you're in love with. It was the right time to do that. The reaction has been great. There are a few people who obviously don't agree with that, but 99 percent of the reactions have been positive. I've got texts coming through from so many colleagues and friends. It was nice. It's great to see that there are so many nice people in the world.”
- Edge spoke to Sports Illustrated about his injury and his new film, Money Planet.
- Nikki Cross spoke to Metro about a dream match with the Bella Twins and teaming with Alexa Bliss.
- WWE uploaded a Intercontinental title 4-way from Extreme Rules 2016 and Big Show vs. Randy Orton from Extreme Rules 2013.
- There is video of Keith Lee’s side plates being added to the NXT Championship title.
- Cody spoke to talkSPORT about ratings discussion, primarily that of NXT and AEW’s: "It’s really easy to get caught up in the weeds with like ‘for X amount of weeks we beat WWE in the ratings’ or get into this wild demo discussion – if you ever catch me tweeting about the demos, please just delete my account."
- Sonny Kiss spoke to Sports Illustrated on his ‘Concrete Rose’ nickname.
- PWInsider is reporting that the state of Pennsylvania is filing a motion to revoke the February 2020 parole of Tammy Sytch following her July 13 arrest.
- Tokyo Joshi Pro and DDT will air events on FITE PPV this weekend, both with English and Japanese commentary. Sonny Onoo, Dan Madigan, and Rob Hochmann will be on English commentary.
- EC3 spoke to WrestleZone, saying that he’ll go where he has the best opportunity.
- Kyoko Kimura, mother of Hanna, has filed a complaint with the Broadcasting Ethics & Program Improvement Organization.
- ROH has posted a preview of their tribute to Hana Kimura that will air on their television show.
- Jeff Katz has uploaded WRP matches with his own audio commentary.
- Mil Mascaras has launched his own online store.
- Alistar Overeem vs. Augusto Sakai is being planned for September 5.
- Lyoto Machida vs. Phil Davis has been added to the September 11 Bellator show.
- John Dobson vs. Merab Dvalishvili has been added to UFC 252.
- ONE has revealed their card for July 31.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: Ric Flair wins Missouri title in one-night tournament
- Poll opinions: email@example.com
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show results and news tips: email@example.com
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today