- WWE SmackDown video highlights: Black Friday invitational battle royal
- NJPW Best of the Super Juniors 28 updated standings and schedule
- NJPW BOSJ 28 night six results: Hiromu Takahashi vs. Taiji Ishimori
- WWE 205 Live results: Solo Sikoa vs. Andre Chase
- Cody vs. Andrade Atlanta Street Fight set for AEW Dynamite
- Riho defeats Britt Baker, earns future AEW Women's title match
- Tag Team, TNT title matches set for AEW Rampage
- Two matches, Edge return announced for WWE Raw
- Brock Lesnar to return on next week's WWE SmackDown
- AEW Rampage live results: Eddie Kingston vs. Daniel Garcia
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to email@example.com with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
In this week's issue:
- Match of the week and performer of the week
- Complete Survivor Series rundown, the matches, the finishes, the business, the interest level and the product placement ads
- The story on the guy who attacked Seth Rollins on Raw
- How the audience watching WWE & AEW has changed over the past year, older or younger, men or women, a breakdown of every national show
- US TV ratings, where wrestling ranked with sports and overall, and details of how each show did in each key demo
- International TV ratings for WWE & AEW
- Two latest sports media rights deals in the U.S., and how this could affect WWE and AEW in their next deals and the key factors
- WWE & AEW streaming numbers for the week
- More on WrestleMania ticket sales
- How tickets are moving for the major upcoming WWE & AEW shows
- What is the hottest wrestling ticket in North America on the secondary market and the answer will surprise you
- NXT WarGames notes
- Full PWG rundown from this past weekend
- New Japan vs. NOAH at Yokohama Arena, the press conference and what top stars asked for as their opponent for the show
- New Japan Best of Super Juniors and tag team tournament updates
- All Japan tag team tournament update
- Why police were called at a recent Tokyo show
- New star debuts in CMLL but not where you would think
- Jeff Cobb and TJP's weekend in Mexico and matches they seem to be building
- TripleMania Regia, new main event, PPV notes, more on Omega vacating title and he talks of a return
- Mexico bringing in one of the tallest wrestlers ever
- Big York Hall show coverage and how the unique main event story plays into the Tokyo Dome shows
- A must for Hall of Fame voters: Who is L'Ange Blanc, the biggest mainstream star ever in France and a rundown of his impressive career
- Full coverage of last weekend's UFC show
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
SATURDAY NEWS UPDATE
- Last night’s SmackDown averaged 1.968 million viewers in the fast national ratings, which is down slightly from last week’s fast national viewership number of 1.988 million viewers. For last night’s show, SmackDown averaged 1.872 million viewers in the first hour and 2.063 million in the second. The fast national rating in the 18-49 demo was a 0.5.
- While speaking with Ariel Helwani, Xavier Woods was asked about the moment where he found out about WWE’s November 18 releases while live on G4: “It sucks dude. It sucks, cause those people are my friends, and some of those guys didn’t even get a chance to have a match on TV, you know? So, it always sucks hearing that news. And I saw that [the G4 clip] floating around too, somebody sent it to me, and I -- legit -- I just needed to take a second. Because I knew we still had an hour left on the live stream. That is my job, I have to do my job. But I also have to check on my friends, make sure people are okay. And I’m not trying to say like, ‘Me! Me!’ It’s just -- obviously it happens. It’s a job, it happens everywhere. But it doesn’t make it suck any less when you’re not working with your friends any more.”
- Maven told That 90’s Wrestling Podcast that, prior to the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, he traveled down to Orlando to meet with Paul “Triple H” Levesque and Matt Bloom about potentially doing some announcing for WWE:
Before the world was shut down, before the pandemic, I actually travelled to Orlando and met with Hunter, met with Albert, who's running the developmental down there now. I was talking to them about maybe doing some announcing stuff. I went there on March 11 of 2020, and if you remember, in America, that's the day that everything got shut down. I never want to turn my back or say it will never happen because I don't know. I still and will always have wrestling in my blood. I still have wrestling dreams every week. I still have the dream where I'm either putting my boots on or I'm in the ring or I'm getting ready to wrestle somebody. My love for the business is never going to leave. I tell people all the time, the WWE is like the girl who broke up with me but I wasn't done with. It's kind of hard to see her. She's moved on and is dating a better-looking guy now. I would definitely entertain any opportunity to be back in wrestling in any capacity and so my return to the ring is just me scratching that itch a little bit.
- This week’s Talking Smack featured interviews with Sami Zayn, Toni Storm, and Adam Pearce.
- Zayn appeared on this week’s episode of the WWE After the Bell podcast.
- WWE’s YouTube channel uploaded DX & The Hardy Boyz vs. Rated-RKO & MNM from the December 4, 2006 episode of Raw, The Miz & Damien Mizdow vs. The Usos for the WWE Tag Team titles from TLC 2014, and Roman Reigns vs. Elias for the Intercontinental title from the November 27, 2017 episode of Raw.
- Last night’s Rampage averaged 403,000 viewers in the fast national ratings, with 223,000 of those viewers being in the 18-49 demo. Those numbers are down 28 percent and 22 percent from last week’s fast nationals. Final ratings for last night’s SmackDown and Rampage are expected to be out on Tuesday.
- On Busted Open Radio, Mark Henry said he thinks CM Punk and MJF’s promo exchange from Wednesday’s Dynamite was one of the most special wrestling moments in history. Henry also spoke about being backstage for the promo and then going out into the crowd for it:
I was so unbelievably amazed. I started off at the monitor. I’m sitting at the monitor. There’s 30 wrestlers sitting around that area, and everybody is popping. If you’re popping wrestlers, you’ve done something in your life. You won. I had to get up, walk out to the crowd to feel it because that’s why people go to wrestling. People go to wrestling because of how you feel, not because you just want to be entertained. There is true to life, emotional investment. You want to feel it. That’s one of the reasons why AEW is so popular right now is because the crowd feels like they have a role in what they’re seeing, and they do. They absolutely do. I got to go out there. It felt like electricity moving my clothes one zinger to another one, one zinger back and forth. The city of Chicago, everybody that was there, will get to tell people for the rest of their lives, ‘I was at that show where CM Punk and MJF went toe to toe, a battle of wits, over 20 minutes, and not one punch connected.’ It was arguably the best verbal jousting that I’ve ever seen. I’ve watched segments of Wild ‘N Out. I’ve watched all of the rap battles back and forth. 8 Mile didn’t have anything on that on Wednesday. You can’t tell me that you’ve ever seen two human beings go back and forth like we saw.
- During an appearance on Casual Conversations with The Classic, Bryan Danielson spoke about being in the main event of WrestleMania 37 night two earlier this year: “The WrestleMania moment was just weird, just weird. I really honestly didn’t feel like I should be in that triple threat match with Roman [Reigns] and Edge. I thought the story was strong enough on its own for it to be just them. I didn’t know for sure what I was going to do contract-wise, but I knew I was going to be taking some time off. When my contract expired, it was the last day of April. I was like, ‘Okay, even If I come back I should do something where I wrestle somebody else and kind of put them over at WrestleMania.’ I thought Jey Uso would’ve been a great choice for that but you know somebody else in that vein. So that was my thinking going out. When I walked out for the match at WrestleMania, it felt so empty. Fans were cheering and all that kind of stuff.”
- Danielson also discussed feeling like he was going to die during the WrestleMania match: “I feel everything when I wrestle. What I remember most about that match is just feeling empty and thinking, ‘Oh man,’ I legitimately felt like am I gonna die. Is this a premonition that I’m gonna die? And I wasn’t even freaked out by it and maybe that’s what made me think it was even more true. Oh, maybe you get this peaceful calm right before you pass away.“
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson tweeted a message of support to Jim Ross after Ross announced that he’ll be taking some time away from AEW commentary to undergo radiation treatments for skin cancer.
- Matt Hardy was the guest on AEW Unrestricted this week.
- Dustin Rhodes discussed his match against Cody Rhodes from Double or Nothing 2019 on the Way of the Blade podcast.
- Konnan thanked AEW, GCW, and ROH for helping with Lucha Libre AAA’s Triplemania Regia show that’s taking place on Saturday, December 4.
- Thom Latimer celebrated reaching two full years of sobriety.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: Starrcade 1986 - Night of the Skywalkers
- Poll opinions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: email@example.com
- Show results and news tips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: email@example.com
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today