- ROH Honor for All live results: Bandido vs. Flamita no DQ match
- WWE Tribute to the Troops results: Roman Reigns vs. Nakamura
- Eddie Kingston, Malakai Black reportedly injured at AEW Full Gear
- NJPW Strong results: Minoru Suzuki vs. Chris Dickinson
- NJPW World Tag League 2021 updated standings and schedule
- NJPW World Tag League night one results: CHAOS vs. LIJ
- Chris Dickinson injured at NJPW Battle in the Valley
- Tomohiro Ishii wins NEVER title at NJPW Battle in the Valley
- Ospreay challenges IWGP World title winner for Wrestle Kingdom 16
- Former NXT star Bronson Reed debuts at NJPW Battle in the Valley
- NJPW announces three USA dates for Q1 2022
- Hangman Page defeats Kenny Omega for AEW World title at Full Gear
- Jay Lethal signs with AEW, set to challenge for TNT title
- Tomohiro Ishii to make AEW debut on Dynamite
- DragonKing Dark: The death of AC/DC singer Bon Scott 11/14
- Speak Now: AEW Full Gear weekend recap show 11/14
- WOR: AEW Full Gear, Battle in the Valley, Tokyo Dome, news and more! 11/14
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to email@example.com with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
In this week's issue:
- The amazing story on the life of Angelo Mosca, CFL legend, pro wrestling main eventer. His famous hit on Willie Fleming, feud with Joe Kapp, the 2001 old man fight all detailed. How Mosca got into pro wrestling, whatever happened to Angelo Jr., why he didn't play in the NFL, and his biggest career matches. Mosca's run in Toronto as the perennial Canadian champion
- Previews of AEW Full Gear and WWE Survivor Series, business notes, ticket sales, secondary market, lineups and movie theater business
- Lots more regarding who was let go by WWE
- Ticket sales for major upcoming WWE & AEW shows, including notes on the head-to-head markets
- More on Bryan Danielson's decision to come to AEW
- UFC in MSG, two title bouts, $10 million gate
- NJPW Power Struggle coverage, as well as Best of Super Juniors and Tag League, plus match of the year candidate
- Myths and facts regarding alcohol abuse treatments
- Ratings with segment-by-segment notes, international TV ratings
- Another major star leaves CMLL
- AAA TripleMania Regia, Omega, Velasquez, Munoz Brothers, LA Park and Marvel comic superstars
- Stardom's next PPV show
- Mach Hayato, Japanese prelim wrestler who inspired pro wrestling and MMA superstars
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
SUNDAY NEWS UPDATE
Bryan and I did our weekend show covering last night's Full Gear and New Japan San Jose show live together and it's up on the site. We'll be back tomorrow talking about Raw.
There were a lot of problems with AEW on the Bleacher Report site. There were different technical issues with people and apparently you couldn't order a replay right away which is one of those things that has to be fixed.
The show was great, I thought top to bottom as far as match quality, as good a big show as you'll see with a couple of the best matches of the year including an all-time classic main event. The negative is the show yesterday was No. 14 on Google searches with 50,000 which would not indicate a major buy rate. There have been AEW shows that have done 100,000 buys with that number of searches but it's well down from the 500,000 for All Out. UFC, even a strong Max Holloway vs. Yair Rodriguez's main event yesterday didn't even crack the top 20 which means less than 50,000, which is also bad for them. Aside from Full Gear, the only combat sports related for the week, and that's even a stretch was Dwayne Johnson was the No. 11 searched term on Friday with 100,000. It was largely due to Johnson revealing that he doesn't bother going to the bathroom when he has to go during his workouts and instead brings a bottle with him to pee into when in hard training.
Both Eddie Kingston (shoulder injury) and Malakai Black did not appear at a convention today due to injuries. The report on Kingston was that he was having a series of medical tests on his shoulder this morning. The injury was said not to be from his match with C.M. punk but was from consistent damage and the shoulder had gotten worse. We heard that in the six-man tag that everyone was okay after the match although I'm sure they were all beaten up a little. At the New Japan show, Chris Dickinson had to go out on a stretcher and that was legit. We haven't confirmed the injury, but the hamstring and hip were both talked about. He was doing a frog splash on Bateman and at first it looked like his knee went out, but he was grabbing his hamstring. We haven't heard an update today.
We’re looking for your thoughts on Full Gear and the Battle in the Valley in San Jose for New Japan, thumbs up, down or middle, best and worst match for each show to firstname.lastname@example.org
No update on WrestleMania tickets that went on sale Friday. A lot of sections weren't opened up in the upper deck. A lot of tickets were sold for both nights but no number, but it was far from an instant sellout, not that anyone expected in a stadium that large that it would be.
Regarding the death of Angelo Mosca, and we have a story that we've gotten a ton of positive feedback on in this show, the Hamilton Tiger Cats players are all wearing a No 68 (Mosca's retired uniform number on the back of their helmets for the rest of the season to honor him. In their latest game there were a lot of mentions of Mosca's death, as well as video clips. I don't believe any pro wrestling television show mentioned his death and he wa a headliner in WWF and a huge star in a lot of places, particularly Ontario. (thanks to Grant Zwarych).
New Japan has a Super Juniors tournament show at 4:30 a.m. Eastern tomorrow morning from Korakuen Hall on New Japan World in Japanese:
- Kosei Fujita vs Ryohei Oiwa
- Douki vs. Yoh
- Bushi vs. Ryusuke Taguchi
- Master Wato vs. Robbie Eagles
- El Phantasmo vs. Yoshinobu Kanemaru
- Hiromu Takahashi vs Sho
- Desperado vs. Taiji Ishimori
Josh Barnett has his first New Japan match in 17 years tomorrow night at the New Japan Strong tapings in Riverside CA at the Municipal Auditorium. This show will not air live on New Japan World but will be broken up into several one hour shows.
Honor For Hall is taking place now on the ROH Honor Club site:
- Bandido vs. Demonic Flamita for the ROH title in a no DQ match
- Dragon Lee & Kenny King vs. Matt Taven & Mike Bennett for the ROH tag titles
- Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Effy & AJ Gray for the GCW tag titles
- Brody King vs. Jonathan Gresham
- Tracy Williams vs. Taylor Rust in a Pure rules match
- Trish Adora vs Holidead vs. Quinn McKay vs. Vita Vonstarr
Jake Paul said that he will not face Tyron Woodley in a rematch even though Woodley did get the "I love Jake Paul" tattoo. Paul, who faces Tommy Fury on 12/18, said that he doesn't think people want to see him fight Woodley again. "He had his chance."
Marty Scurll appeared unannounced for Unlimited Wrestling in Germany against their champion, Fast Time Mondo. Scurll showed up at the company's first iPPV event in a spot announced for a mystery opponent and won their championship. The show was run by YouTube Martin Guerrero (Martin Behrens). The reaction to this was negative (thanks to Markus Gronemann)
- PWInsider reported that WWE has filed for trademarks for names Gary Wilson, Marquis Hamilton, Felix Fernandez, Blair Baldwin, and Oraco Anthony. There would likely be new names for NXT talent.
- For the first TBS show on 1/5 at the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ, they sold close to 6,000 tickets at high prices (thanks to William Zdon and Wrestle Tix)
- The 12/22 debut at the Greensboro Coliseum also went on sale Friday and sold just over 3,000 tickets, which is on the lower end of what I'd have expected.
- Stardom sold out Korakuen Hall today for a big tag team tournament show: Hanan & Rina b Unagi Sayaka & Mai Sakurai, Hazuki & Koguma b Saki Kashima & Fukigen Death, Utami Hayashishita & Saya Kamitani b Himeka & Natsupoi, Hazuki & Koguma b Utami Hayashishita & Saya Kamitani, Tam Nakano & Mina Shirakawa b Lady C & Waka Tsukiyama, Starlight Kid & Ruaka b Syuri & Maika, Momo Watanabe & AZM b Mayu Iwatani & Rin Kadokura, Hazuki & Koguma (Red block winners) b Momo Watanabe & AZM (blue block winners) to win the tournament
- UWC has its 25th annual Toys for Total drive pro wrestling sow on 11/27 at the New Egypt Elks Lodge in New Egypt, NJ at 7 p.m. Admission to the show is free if you bring a new unwrapped toy with a suggested value of $15 or more. The local U.S. Marine Corps Reserves will be distributing all toys within Burlington County There will also be raffle tickets and door prizes at the show.
- Honor Slam Wrestling from Thursday night in Detroit, MI: Kyle Barrett over, Kongo Kong, Gregory Iron, Atlas Hightower and Kyle Coleman to keep the Undeniable title, Matthew Justice won over Brutus Atwell and Herzog, Alex Weir b Jason Hotch, Rhino & Jackson Stone b Big Kon & Satu Jinn, Alex Colon & Jimmy Lloyd b Dread King Logan & Breyer Wellington, Malcolm Monroe III won over champion Trey Miguel and Jordan Oliver to win the Horror Slam title, Sean Lawhorn b Eric Ryan, John Wayne Murdoch b Tommy Vendetta to keep the death match title (thanks to Leonard Brand)
- Melbourne Championship Wrestling on 12/19 at 2 p.m. at the Thornbury Theater in Melbourne with a PA vs. MCW show,
- Southern Illinois Championship Wrestling from last night in East Carondelet, IL: Billy McNeil & Bobby D b Frankie D & Richard Shaw, Gary Jackson b Rick Ruby-DQ, Big Texan b Mauler McDarby, Gil Rogers b Franco Varga, Flash Flanagan & Jayson Breed b Ken Kasa & Waco to keep tag titles, Kowalski b Danny Dollar, Attila Khan b Pete Madden in a no DQ match to keep the Classic championship. Trevor Murdoch will be defending the NWA title against Khan on a show on 12/1 in St. Louis at the Holiday Inn on Watson Road. (thanks to Patrick Brandmeyer)
- GCW 's Nick Gage Invitational death match tournament today in Chicago. Every tournament match was a death match: Attius Cogar b Rina Yamashita, Charli Evans on three-way over Kit Osbourne and Shlak, Alex Colon b Akira,Masashi Takeda b Eric ryan, Ninja Mack won non-tournament seven-way over ASF, Cole Radrick, Brayden Lee, Gringo Loco, Yoya and Nate Webb, Alex Colon b Charli Evans, Masashi Takeda b Atticus Cogar, Alex Colon b Masashi Takeda to win the tournament. Colon also won the GCW Untraviolent title from Takeda in the finals. (thanks to Ross Blair)
Daily Pro Wrestling History: Big Show wins WWF World title
- Poll opinions: email@example.com
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show results and news tips: email@example.com
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today