- Former Impact announcer Don West diagnosed with brain lymphoma
- AEW video game investment, current financial standing revealed
- Steve Maclin making Impact Wrestling debut Thursday
- Shirai segment, Knight coronation, two matches added to WWE NXT
- Cody Rhodes launching 'Everything But Wrestling' podcast
- Renee Paquette & Jon Moxley welcome birth of baby girl
- Wardlow, Nyla Rose, Tay Conti part of 11-match AEW Dark lineup
- WWE Raw video highlights: Final HIAC build, Eva Marie returns
- NJPW Kizuna Road results: Eight-man tag main event
- Federacion Wrestling event rescheduled after Andrade, others pull out
- William Regal segment announced for WWE NXT
- Alexa Bliss vs. Shayna Baszler added to WWE Hell in a Cell
- Impact Wrestling's Josh Alexander to make NJPW Strong debut
- Piper Niven debuts on WWE Raw with Eva Marie
- Big Audio Nightmare: Hayashishita vs. Syuri, Stardom PPV, GAEAism, more 6/15
- WOL: RAW, Alexa, EVA MARIE COHORT, ratings, NXT tonight, more! 6/15
- WOR: SummerSlam ticket sales, Federacion, RAW report, BTE, more!
- F4D: Smackdown, Stardom, New Japan Strong!
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
Updated coverage on SummerSlam and early word on Survivor Series is the lead story on this week's issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
We look at the location, the time of the show and why they are limited in time, the new stadium, talk about top matches plus more on Dwayne Johnson and WrestleMania, Survivor Series and a plan for an August Takeover.
Also in this issue:
Dominion, the Shingo Takagi title win, with match-by-match coverage, star ratings, poll results, business notes and booking direction.
Plans for a WWE draft, a WWE TV show on verge of being canceled, Bret Hart documentary, Stephanie McMahon talks WWE business, WWE ticket sales, Miz talks injury, UK & Canada viewing numbers, WWE looks a changes in how it does house hows, WWE autograph new rules, most watched WWE videos of the past week and WWE market value.
The next two WWE major events with lineups, notes about the Takeover crowd, matches announced and not yet announced for Hell in a Cell and more.
Full coverage of this past Saturday's UFC show.
Cyber Fight show combining NOAH, DDT, Ganbare Pro and Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling. We look at Keiji Muto's title loss, why he got the title in the first place, why Marufuji wasn't the guy who should have won, plus match-by-match coverage with star ratings.
The death of controversial wrestler Angel o Demonio.
More into detail on the ratings than any other source, how many different viewers the shows had which is very different from the television number, breakdown of who watches the shows, how they watch, DVR numbers and how long the average fan watches.
Results of the major pro wrestling events of the past week.
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to email@example.com or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
TUESDAY NEWS UPDATE
- John Cena talked to Chris Van Vliet promoting the upcoming Fast 9 movie. When asked by Vilet if it is a matter of when and not if he will make a return to WWE, he confirmed he would be returning to WWE, though did not mention any specifics. When asked about if he is excited about crowds coming back, he responded: “I'm excited for the WWE performers. I know how hard it's been. I don't think I would've done very well in this atmosphere without an audience. But I also think that this time without an audience has allowed performers like Roman Reigns, for example, to unobstructedly mold his character. If you send Roman Reigns from city to city with paying audience after paying audience, there may be some audiences that don't even care what he has to say, they just want to boo him or cheer him or whatever.,,I think Roman has absolutely needed this time and in it he has developed his personality and found out who he is. Now when he goes back to live audiences, they aren't confused. He's spent this fifteen-month block defining who he is, and he's the one who can benefit from this, whereas established performers, I think I really would have had a tough time with no audiences.”
- LA Knight talked to PWInsider about winning the Million Dollar Championship at NXT TakeOver this past weekend. He also spoke about working with Ted DiBiase again: “Well, I have to say this. He better be around for a little bit because we've got some stuff to do. Like I said, he's got to help me get that last puzzle piece, which is just becoming the millionaire because everything else, I've embodied, it's there, now I got the title. And I think it's game on from here. So, I got to get Ted coming back. I don't think Ted's going anywhere.”
- The company has trademarked the name “Jacy Jane”.
- Sheamus on Twitter wrote that someone had stolen a Celtic cross. This is in relation to a theft that took place at the Yuengling Center on June 5. “..a lovely fella stole my cross,” he wrote, posting a picture of the cross. “I’d appreciate it if you internet sleuths could track it down & return it via details below.. ringside seats reward when we return to your town & many beers.”
- Bianca Belair has been announced as a guest for tomorrow’s episode of The Bump.
- Mustafa Ali posted a segment between himself and Mansoor that did not air on Raw last night. Both men have exchanged words with one another on television in recent weeks.
- The WWE 2K dev team shared new victory animations for the upcoming WWE 2K22 video game.
- Matches added to WWE’s YouTube today include Ric Flair vs. Randy Orton from the June 4, 2007 edition of Raw, Daniel Bryan vs. Seth Rollins from the June 10, 2013 edition of Raw, and Natalya vs. Charlotte Flair from WWE Hell in a Cell 2017.
- Bayley turned 32 today.
- Stardom announced three matches for the Dream Cinderella 2021 event that will take place on July 4: Utami Hayashishita vs. Natsuko Tora for the World of Stardom title Tam Nakano vs. Saya Kamitani for the Wonder of Stardom title Mina Shirakawa vs. Unagi Sayaka for the Future of Stardom title
- MLW confirmed that Cesar Duran will be at their Battle Riot III event on July 10.
- On the AEW Unrestricted podcast, -1 (Brodie Lee Jr.) said that he wants to become a professional wrestler when he gets older. “There is zero percent chance I’m going to be anything else but a professional wrestler,” he stated. “I have been doing wrestling since I was one. I’ve watched wrestling since I was like one. I’ve done it, and I’m going to do it because my dad did it.”
- Levi Cooper, formerly known as Tucker in the WWE, was a guest on our own Left My Wallet podcast. When asked about doing an event like Bloodsport, Cooper, who has a background in amateur wrestling, was open to the idea. “Definitely interested in that. I’ve been doing Jiu-Jitsu myself, I’ve been getting back into that. You know, with you on the stylistic fit. Actually, I’m planning on kind of stripping away some of the façade and sort of just reminding the world on a pro wrestling level where I come from, the reason why I got into pro wrestling in the first place, and things that I’m capable of doing. I’m not just a butcher singlet, jean jacket-wearing guy who turned on his partner and got f****** up by Ricochet. I’m a legit guy, and I’m ready to put that back into the world a little bit and let everyone kind of remember what’s up.”
- Renee Paquette and Jon Moxley talked to Metro prior to Paquette giving birth to their daughter.
- Bodyslam The Movie, a 1986 wrestling film starring Roddy Piper, The Tonga Kid, and Lou Albano, is now available on DVD and Blu-Ray.
- Nikita Koloff talked to Wrestling Inc about leaving pro wrestling and WWE’s current product.
- Alicia Atout talked to Madi Wrenkowski, who has appeared on AEW Dark in the past.
- Ricky Starks has celebrated one year with AEW.
- The latest episode of Sammy Guevara’s vlog.
- Heath recently took part in a virtual signing.
- Earl Hebner also took part in a virtual signing.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: WCW Great American Bash 1997
- Poll opinions: email@example.com
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show results and news tips: email@example.com
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today