- WWE NXT live results: Halloween Havoc fallout
- Mandy Rose appearance, Dakota Kai match added to WWE NXT
- WWE Raw ratings even with last week
- Mance Warner reportedly undergoes surgery after injury
- Mandy Rose appearance to kick off WWE NXT
- WWE's AJ Styles dealing with non-injury medical issue
- Danhausen having surgery after breaking tibia and fibula
- Tony Nese in-ring debut, PAC vs. Tiger Ruas set for AEW Dark
- ROH reveals Honor for All card, GCW Tag Team title match set
- AEW's Jim Ross not expected to miss time due to radiation treatments
- AEW's The Blade dealing with depression, anxiety issues
- Tag Team title street fight set for MLW War Chamber tapings
- WWE NXT 2.0 special event tentatively scheduled for December
- WOL: Danhausen, Mancer, Ross, Blade, RAW report, ratings, more! 11/2
- DragonKingKarl Classic Wrestling Show: September 1982 in pro wrestling 11/2
- WOR: RAW report, AEW and NXT line-ups, New Japan, TNT January special, more! 11/2
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
In this week's issue:
- The legacy and the future of ROH
- 2022 WWE PPV schedule
- The Flair-Lynch-Deville-Banks segment on last week's SmackDown and questions it asks
- Dark Side of the Ring on the Vince McMahon steroid trial, key points in the piece and other key points regarding the end result of the trial
- NXT's goals as far as changing its audience and how Halloween Havoc delivered
- The seven markets that WWE and AEW are selling tickets in and what are the updated numbers
- Ratings from the past week
- International TV numbers
- Update on AEW Full Gear
- Best match and best performer of the week
- G1 best match and G1 MVP
- G1 American interest level
- NJPW financials
- Next NJPW major shows
- Jericho Cruise
- Impact Bound for Glory
- Former pro wrestling rookie of the year faces aging comedian in high profile MMA fight in a few weeks
- Last week's UFC show
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to email@example.com or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
TUESDAY NEWS UPDATE
- The company trademarked several names on October 28, including Von Wagner, Alpha Academy, Queen Zelina, Toxic Attraction, GYV, and RK-Bro.
- Main Event matches taped prior to Raw for this week include Liv Morgan vs. Tamina and Cedric Alexander vs. Jaxson Ryker.
- The Miz released a statement on Twitter thanking dance partner Witney Carson and others after being eliminated from Dancing With The Stars last night.
- Cesaro spoke to the Manchester Evening News about his upcoming series of matches against WALTER in the UK. "He's somebody I always wanted to face," he said. "We have a similar background, coming up through pretty much the same ranks in Europe and then travelling the world. I'm very, very excited that this is going to happen. I'm even more excited to see how excited the fans are to see that much. The fact that it's only on live events makes me strangely excited because it just means it's hopefully a legendary match that lives on in people's heads. The fact it's happening in England, in Europe, is very special. It's cool to see that England gets something special. I still think we should run a pay-per-view over in England. The fact that they get this match and people are excited for it makes me feel really good."
- Mandy Rose spoke to Sean Ross Sapp about how she made her return back to NXT. “I got the call and I didn't really get much explanation, which is kind of the usual. I didn't expect anything less. It's one of those things where they want you to help some of the other talent out, need a good heel, and I said, 'Sure, why not.' I live in Florida, it's not that bad of a commute for me. I kinda just went with it and it worked out really well. I am in the process of helping a lot of the other talent and other women. In that process, I think I kind of evolved myself, in the best way possible. I kind of felt like I needed a little bit of a revamp or whatever it may be. I think we all go through those moments where are characters have to evolve and change a little bit or find some other layers to your character, in a sense. I have and I'm really enjoying this ruthless side of me. I knew I always had it, but sometimes you need the time and space for it. You know how it is on TV, it's hard with the women getting...we've come a really long way but it's hard with all of us and sometimes you can get lost in the shuffle.”
- Corey Graves talked to Ryan Satin about recent comments made about Dana Brooke that was perceived as him burying her. “99.9% of the time, everybody realizes that it’s just me doing what I do,” he said (h/t NoDQ). I love walking the line and being provocative. I also make sure, and I try to take great care, that I don’t ever harm anybody from a character perspective. I always want to make people better. For instance, the Dana Brooke issue, I actually sent her a text message the next morning saying, ‘Hey, no hard feelings, it wasn’t personal.’ Full disclosure, I don’t know what’s going to happen on these shows. I am reacting. That’s my choice. There have been times where I sat in production meetings and I have ideas, but I prefer to not know what’s happening because I like to think my reactions are more genuine, I get to use my wit a little bit better.
- Doudrop spoke to the Daily Star about online abuse she gets and how she doesn’t let it affect her.
- Sportsnet has an interview with Big E.
- Matches added to WWE’s YouTube account today include D-Generation X vs. Rated-RKO from WWE Cyber Sunday 2006, Becky Lynch vs. Paige vs. Sasha Banks vs. Brie Bella from the November 2, 2015 edition of Raw, and Jeff Hardy & Bubba Ray and Spike Dudley vs. Rico and Three Minute Warning from Survivor Series 2002.\
- NXT’s Wes Lee turns 27 today.
- Jon Moxley’s new book, Mox, was released today.
- Denise Salcedo spoke to Ruby Soho about the TBS Women’s Championship tournament and working with Britt Baker
- This week’s AEW Road to Dynamite focusing on Cody vs. Andrade and the TBS Women’s Championship tournament.
- The latest Sammy Guevara vlog.
- PWInsider is reporting that Matt Tremont will likely remain hospitalized for up to a week due to the burns he suffered during a deathmatch against Atsushi Onita on Halloween night.
- The Mainichi has an article on Japan easing COVID-19 limits on large events.Events across Japan can now have 5,000 spectators or 50 percent of venue capacity. Large-scale event spaces can have 10,000. Spectators shouring and cheering will be limited to 50 percent of venue capacity. Prefectural govenors can also implement their own policies.
- Impact has uploaded a video of “Speedball” Mike Bailey signing with Impact Wrestling.
- The former Tyler Breeze is a guest on this week’s Oral Sessions with Renee Paquette.
- Masa Slamovich spoke to WrestlingNews.co about her signing with Impact Wrestling, recalling what she remembered when Gail Kim arrived to give her the contract. “Well at first, I was trying to explain to myself why she was coming out and I was like, man you know I mean we went a little over time with the entrances or something like that,” she said. “I’m like, alright, whatever. They’re probably sending out the next segment and I’m just going to take myself to the back. Then she turned towards me and she’s like, ‘No, come here.’ I’m like, wait a minute. What’s going on and the rest is history. You all saw the clip go around on Twitter that she offered me a contract and it was proof that I had done everything right while I did it. You know, I did everything my way because I’ve had quite the unconventional career so far and it still paid off and worked out. It was just an incredible moment.”
- NJPW has released an interview with Kazuchika Okada, his first since winning the G1 Climax tournament.
- Jordan Oliver on Twitter commented on his MLW release. “A week ago MLW released me, I did exactly what I wanted to do there and that is LEARN&GROW, I’m only 22 Years old and I’m one of the hardest working Mfs in the game. Get at me I’m ready to turn up X10.”
- Yuko Miyamoto of Big Japan Pro Wrestling has suffered a fractured fibula and is out of this year’s Real World Tag League tournament for AJPW. He was scheduled to team with Takao Omori.
- Yoshiari Ogawa turns 55 today.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: WWE Crown Jewel 2018
- Poll opinions: email@example.com
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show results and news tips: email@example.com
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today