- WWE Raw live results: Last chance MITB qualifying match
- Vince McMahon visiting WWE Performance Center to scout talentVIDEO: Being The Elite - 'Intermission'
- Final WWE ThunderDome date set, July 12 Raw to be taped
- ROH TV results: Survival of the Fittest finals
- AAA announces full card for Triplemania XXIX
- 'WWE Icons: Lex Luger' to premiere on Fourth of July
- Updated list of entrants for MLW Battle Riot match
- AEW Dynamite date in Boston moving to October 27
- Samoa Joe details WWE NXT return, talks in-ring future
- WOL: Liv Morgan vs. Carmella, AEW and Smackdown, Tyler Breeze, more!
- B&V: AEW Saturday Night Dynamite!
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to email@example.com with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
A look at the WWE's last PPV of the Thunderdome era and what did and didn't work on the Hell in a Cell show is the lead story in the new issue of the Wrestling Observer. We've got the booking, future direction for Money in the Bank, update on MITB tickets, star ratings, poll results and match and performer of the week.
Also in this issue:
A new lawsuit against UFC and why it is a potential game changer along with what would be almost a sure thing if it's successful regarding WWE, what the claims are, and if it's successful what it says about payment of money to athletes.
New Japan running shows in the United States, a look back at the early shows in Southern California, who is and isn't on the cards and more.
Becky Lynch returning, SummerSlam ticket sales, WWE return to MSG, WWE ticket sales, FOX and NBCU suggestions for WWE programming, Montez Ford surgery, Karrion Kross and Bronson Reed tryouts, Shayna Baszler talks angle, International TV ratings, controversy over writer with no product knowledge continued and reaction internally, Rey Mysterio talks angle he doesn't want to do, Kushida talks Kyle O'Reilly, Titus O'Neil talks his award nomination, plus next week's TV shows, WWE's biggest YouTube videos from this past week and WWE company market value.
Saturday's UFC show with match-by-match coverage, future directions for the talent, business notes and more
Changes being worked on for the Nielsen ratings and who isn't happy about them and why, television vs. streaming in 2021 and a comparison using AEW programming.
Suwama's vacating the Triple Crown, how it will be decided, and then look back at how the three belts, the United National, PWF and International belts all formed, when, their rules, their history and the creation of the Triple Crown more than 30 years ago.
A feature on the death of former bodybuilding star turned pro wrestler Melissa Coates.
More into detail on the ratings than any other source, how many different viewers the shows had, breakdown of who watches the shows and how they watch, DVR numbers and how long the average fan watches.
Results of the major pro wrestling events of the past week.
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
MONDAY NEWS UPDATE
Bryan and I will be back tonight covering Raw, Eddie Kingston, Chris Jericho, and much more. You can send questions for tonight's show to firstname.lastname@example.org
Raw tonight includes a three-way for a Money in the Bank spot with last week's losers, Drew McIntyre, Randy Orton and A.J. Styles, plus Elias vs. Jaxson Ryker in a strap match. Karrion Kross, Scarlett and Shotzi Blackheart are all there. They are probably working Main Event.
The NBA and NHL playoffs hurting wrestling numbers will continue this week. The Los Angeles Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns gave five is tonight and it could end the series. If a game six is needed, it goes against AEW on Wednesday and if a game seven is needed, it goes against Smackdown on Friday. So Smackdown & AEW could get a break this week to a degree. NXT goes against Bucks-Hawks tomorrow but that series won't go against WWE or AEW, but will go against Impact on Thursday.
The NHL playoffs are in the finals, Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Montreal Canadiens. Game one is tonight against Raw. Game two is Wednesday against AEW. Game three is Friday against Smackdown. The NHL crossover isn't as big as the NBA, but once you get to the finals it hurts. Plus for AEW, they have to reestablish Wednesday which will take a few weeks after so many weeks off.
Vince McMahon will be scouting NXT talent at the Performance Center this week. As noted all week, the idea is to try and have a younger roster but they also want size.
The AEW ratings won't be out until tomorrow. However, the cable numbers we got were not good, showing a 22 percent decline in viewers and 43 percent decline in hours viewed from the prior Friday night show. Keep in mind that while they do usually end up similar to Nielsen that is not always the case. The NBA game with the Phoenix Suns vs. Clippers had 11.5 times the viewership head-to-head. Whether it's because of a more accurate method of measurement or because the people with the system skew more toward the NBA, the NBA in comparison to wrestling does far better here than in Nielsen across the board. It should be noted that DVR viewership of AEW on Sunday was up 47 percent off the Saturday night airing.
Impact will be expanding its exposure throughout Europe on Pluto TV. In particular they will have new exposure in the U.K,, Germany, Spain, Switzerland and Austria.
- John Morrison was interviewed by DAZN's Steve Muehlhausen and he put over the Raw show from Monday.
- Because of a curfew at the San Diego Airport, Konnan had to fly on Saturday to Orlando, drive to Jacksonville, which was two hours and got there 45 minutes before his segment started. He didn't even know his segment until arriving so it was all put together not on the fly, but with almost no lead time.
- Today is the 23rd anniversary of the Undertaker vs. Mick Foley Hell in a Cell match, which is one of the most talked about and famous matches in pro wrestling history.
- United Wrestling Coalition on Saturday night at Kelly's Bar in Wrightstown, NJ. They are also collecting Toys for Tots and admission is free with the donation of a new, unwrapped toy valued at $15. The event is outdoors so you are encouraged to bring your own lawn chair and it starts at 5 p.m.
- Sendai Girls did a PPV show from Niigata yesterday. Meiko Satomura said it was her last show. She had the NXT U.K. women's title with her. Yurika Oka b Mei Hoshizuki to win the jr. title, Aiger & Rydeen Hagane b Kaoru & Sakura Hirota, Aja Kong & Hiroyo Matsumoto & Ayame Sasamura b Ryo Mizunami & Ike Iwata & Manami, Mio Momono & Rin Kadokura b Chihiro Hashimoto & Yuu to win the Sendai Girls tag titles, Minoru Suzuki & Meiki Satomura b Jinsei Shinzaki & Nanae Takahashi (thanks to Shannon Walsh of JoshiSunTimes.com)
- The PFL announced the hiring of Derk Chang to its Board of Directors. Chang is the CEO of Friend MTS and former CEO of NBA China. Obviously the idea is to use his experience and connections to get into the China market.
- King Mo, BuKu Dao and Alex Kane have been added to MLW's 7/10 Battle Riot show. Also added to the show is a Bunkhouse Brawl with Team Filthy vs. Ross & Marshall Von Erich.
- Northeast Wrestling from yesterday in Waterbury, CT: Gio Valvano b Ray Jaz, Channing Thomas b Chris Battle, Mike Gamble b Mosh Pit, Tony Vega & Cam Zagami b Traevon Jordan & Jaylen Brandyn, Megan Bayne b Tina San Antonio, Zane Bernardo & RJ Rude b PJ & Tommy Grayson, Hale Collins b Dutch (Bill Carr) via DQ, Ron Zombie b J-Hero, Wrecking Ball Legursky b Chris Moljo, Mike Verna b Jimmy Preston, Keith Youngblood b Brad Hollister to win the Live title (thanks to Nick Mahmood)
- Combate Globo announced running Friday night for the only televised MMA show this weekend, live on CBS Sports Network at 11 p.m. Eastern. The top bouts are Jose Estrada (6-2), who finally gets a main event, vs. Leonardo Morales (10-4) at featherweight and Tommy Aaron (7-4) vs. Alex Velasco (8-6).
- Gleat will air live on YouTube on Thursday at 5:30 a.m. Eastern time for a show build around old UWF style matches with the big four bouts being: Daijiro Matsui & Tetsuya Izuchi vs. Minoru Tanaka & Soma Watanabe Chihiro Hashimoto vs.; Maya Fukuda Masakatsu Funaki vs. Yu Iizuka Sho vs; Takanori Ito
- ROH is doing a buy one ticket, get the second night free in its presale for the 8/20 and 8/21 shows in Philadelphia at the 2300 Arena. Tickets don't go on sale to the public until 7/5 at 10 a.m.
- GCW runs 8/7 in Los Angeles at the Ukranian Cultura Center on FIE at 8 plm.
- Innovative Wrestling Fire on the Mountain on 8/14 in Kingsport, TN at the Civic Auditorium with an Ultimate Jeopardy match main event.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: Undertaker vs. Mankind Hell in a Cell match
- Poll opinions: email@example.com
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show results and news tips: email@example.com
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today