The second annual Call Your Shot gauntlet match will be part of the lineup for Bound for Glory 2020.
Impact Wrestling announced today that the Call Your Shot gauntlet match is returning for this year's Bound for Glory pay-per-view. The winner of the gauntlet will receive a future title shot at the Impact championship of their choosing.
The full rules for the gauntlet match are:
Two competitors start the match. After a time interval, another will enter the fray. Eliminations occur by throwing your opponent over the top rope. This process will continue until there are only two competitors remaining. The final two will compete in a singles match to be won by pinfall or submission. Whoever scores the victory will earn a future title opportunity of their choosing. If last year’s Call Your Shot Gauntlet taught us anything, it’s that you never know who may show up for this high-stakes contest!
Impact hasn't revealed any of the participants for the match yet.
The first Call Your Shot gauntlet match took place at last year's Bound for Glory and was won by Eddie Edwards. The match featured wrestlers from both the men's division and women's division.
Bound for Glory is taking place on Saturday, October 24. Here's the updated card for the PPV:
- Impact World Champion Eric Young defends against Rich Swann
- Knockouts Champion Deonna Purrazzo defends against Kylie Rae
- Impact Tag Team Champions The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin) defend against The Good Brothers (Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows), The North (Josh Alexander & Ethan Page), and Ace Austin & Madman Fulton in a four-way match
- X-Division Champion Rohit Raju defends against Jordynne Grace, Trey Miguel, Chris Bey, TJP, and Willie Mack in a six-way scramble
- EC3 vs. Moose in an undisclosed location
- Eddie Edwards vs. Ken Shamrock
- Call Your Shot gauntlet match