The six-way final for the inaugural Impact Digital Media Championship at this Saturday's Bound for Glory pre-show has been finalized following this week's remaining qualifying matches.
Chelsea Green (w/ Matt Cardona) defeated Madison Rayne (w/ The Influence) to advance to the Digital Media Championship tournament final
This was a short match. The Influence kept helping Rayne gain the upper hand until Cardona finally attacked Kaleb with a K. That distraction allowed Green to dodge Rayne who accidentally punched Dashwood off the apron, turned around, and got hit by Green’s Unprettier for the pin.
Tenille Dashwood (w/ The Influence) defeated Alisha Edwards to advance to the Digital Media Championship tournament final
This was a dominant win for Dashwood. She usually gets in most of her offense after being assisted by Kaleb and Rayne but this time, she controlled the match from the get-go. Edwards had a short comeback, but was quickly cut off, taken down with the corner crossbody and hit with the Spotlight kick for the win.
Green and Dashwood will compete against Fallah Bahh, Jordynne Grace, John Skyler and Crazzy Steve in the six-way for the new title that will be defended on the company's digital media channels.
Here's the current lineup for this Saturday's live pay-per-view from Las Vegas:
- Impact World Champion Christian Cage vs. Josh Alexander in a title match
- Knockouts Champion Deonna Purrazzo vs. Mickie James in a title match
- Knockouts Tag Team Champions Decay (Havok & Rosemary) vs. The IInspiration (Cassie Lee & Jessie McKay) in a title match
- Vacant X-Division title three-way: Steve Maclin vs. Trey Miguel vs. El Phantasmo
- Tag Team Champions The Good Brothers vs. either FinJuice or Bullet Club in a title match
- Heath and TBD vs. Violent by Design
- Call Your Shot gauntlet match
- Impact Digital Media Championship six-way match: John Skyler vs. Crazzy Steve vs. Fallah Bahh vs. Jordynne Grace vs. Tenille Dashwood vs. Chelsea Green