The Tag Team title match at Bound for Glory 2019 will be a triple threat.
During last night's Impact episode, it was announced that The North (Josh Alexander & Ethan Page) will defend their titles against Rich Swann & Willie Mack and RVD & Rhino in a triple threat match at Bound for Glory. The pay-per-view is taking place at the Odeum Expo Center in Villa Park, Illinois on Sunday, October 20.
The North have been Impact Tag Team Champions since defeating LAX (Santana & Ortiz) for the titles this July.
Here's the updated card for Bound for Glory:
- Impact World Champion Brian Cage defending against Sami Callihan
- Michael Elgin vs. Naomichi Marufuji
- Knockouts Champion Taya Valkyrie defending against Tenille Dashwood
- X-Division Champion Jake Crist defending against Tessa Blanchard, Daga, and two other wrestlers in a five-way ladder match
- Impact Tag Team Champions The North defending against Rich Swann & Willie Mack and RVD & Rhino in a triple threat match
- Moose vs. Ken Shamrock
- The Rascalz (Dezmond Xavier, Zachary Wentz & Trey Miguel) vs. Dr. Wagner Jr. and two partners
- Call Your Shot Gauntlet match (winner gets a future shot at the Impact title of their choosing)