Here are notes from PWG last night in Reseda, California:
- Lio Rush defeated Rey Fenix with a frog splash.
Rush was shaken up late in the match from a double foot stomp to the back of the head. He seemed out of it momentarily but was able to complete the match. Very difficult match to follow.
- Matt Riddle defeated Adam Cole by submission with the Bro-mission.
- Jeff Cobb defeated Keith Lee with the Tour of the Islands, and that's a huge man to be doing such a move on.
Lee has major star qualities.
- Michael Elgin defeated Kyle O'Reilly with a powerbomb.
They had a hard-hitting match.
- The Young Bucks defeated War Machine when Nick Jackson pinned Ray Rowe with a cradle.
This was ROH tag champs vs. IWGP tag team champions. They had a long, great match, which was slightly better than their recent match in Japan.
- Zack Sabre Jr. defeated Dick Togo with a cradle.
Very good technical match.
- Chuck Taylor defeated Marty Scurll with his own chicken wing submission while both were laying in thumbtacks in a street fight.
There was one ref bump. Great finish as Taylor introduced the thumbtacks and Scurll went to throw powder but Taylor kicked Scurll's hand and the powder went in his eyes. Scurll couldn't see and broke the fingers of the ref, thinking it was Taylor.
Taylor hit a piledriver on Scurll while both refs were down, and the second ref's hand couldn't count with the broken fingers. But Taylor got the chicken wing on while both were in the thumbtacks for the submission.