Image: @RevProUK. Report submitted by reader Noel Rattigan.
- Undisputed British Tag Team Champions CCK (Chris Brookes & Travis Banks) defeated Sami Callihan & Martin Stone to retain their titles
This was a fun opener. There were a few comedy spots outside the ring, one involving Callihan taking a chair from the front row. CCK won in about 10-11 minutes.
Stone cut a passionate promo afterwards talking his career and subtly mentioning WWE. Callihan then turned on him and cut a promo directed at him. Stone was laying on the mat for a period of time.
- Jay White defeated Angelico
They had another good match. The finish came when White teased going for a Razor's Edge style buckle bomb, then Angelico tried to counter into a hurricanrana but White locked him in a Boston crab and eventually a Liontamer for the submission win.
- Hirooki Goto (w/ Will Ospreay) defeated Zack Gibson
Gibson had nuclear heat with the crowd before the match started, partly because he's from Liverpool. He cut a pre-match promo and you couldn't hear it over the negative reaction. Goto was over huge as well.
There were loud chop spots. Gibson grabbed a foreign object from the outside (which looked to be a car radio) and Ospreay tried to take it from him but failed. Gibson missed Goto with it and Goto got the win.
- Hiromu Takahashi defeated Marty Scurll
Scurll was a god to this crowd. The vast majority got out of their seat and started taking pictures/videos when he entered. Takahashi was popular as well.
They ended up on the stage at about the 10 minute mark. When they got back into the ring, Scurll did the finger break spot and transitioned into the chicken wing. Takahashi got out and hit his finisher for the win.
- Interim British Cruiserweight Champion Josh Bodom defeated Undisputed British Cruiserweight Champion Will Ospreay to become the new Undisputed Champion
Ospreay had his back taped and looked to be in real pain. He was selling his back a lot. At one point he was getting attention on the outside and Bodom went on the ring post and did a senton to him on the outside. Bodom won with a draping Pedigree type move.
This was a good match and Gibson interfered to help Bodom win. Ospreay looked like he really struggled through it.
- James Castle defeated Sha Samuels in a no DQ match
Samuels hit a moonsault to Castle on the outside for a large pop. He began slapping the ref as it was no DQ. The finish came when Castle kneed a chair into Samuels' face. Samuels cut Castle's spiked green hair after the match.
- Undisputed British Heavyweight Champion Zack Sabre Jr. defeated KUSHIDA to retain his title
The majority of this match was grappling, with some impressive submission spots. KUSHIDA went for a moonsault and Sabre caught him in an armbar. The crowd got into it towards the end, but the pace was pretty slow. Sabre won with a bridging pin.
- The Elite (Kenny Omega & The Young Bucks) defeated Ryan Smile, Shane Strickland & Lio Rush
The Elite were mega over. Their appearance pretty much made it worth the admission fee. The match was mainly just fun with no psychology at all and there were some comedy spots that didn't connect with me. The Elite hit a dual Meltzer Driver for the win.