There has been huge movement in the betting odds for tomorrow's Payback show, including a surprise with heavy money coming in on Chris Jericho in his match with Kevin Owens.
It is also possible that would be a DQ finish because odds are all about who gets their hand raised, and not necessarily a title change.
According to WWEleaks.org, the odds from 5dimes are:
- Enzo Amore & Big Cass are -7500 against Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson
- Bayley is -4500 against Alexa Bliss
- Seth Rollins is -7500 against Samoa Joe
- Braun Strowman is -2600 against Roman Reigns
- Neville is -3000 against Austin Aries
- Bray Wyatt is -5400 against Randy Orton
- The Hardys are -5400 against Sheamus & Cesaro
- Chris Jericho is -1200 against Kevin Owens
Odds that long, with the exception of the Jericho match, almost surely indicate smart money coming in, particularly since there has been heavy movement in the last few hours. That doesn't mean Vince McMahon won't change his mind tomorrow, but it's a lock those in the company who need to know, already do.