Submitted by reader Simon Brady
For the second straight night, WWE was in Abu Dhabi for a house show at Zayed Sports City International Tennis Stadium on Friday. The event was headlined by Roman Reigns defending his Intercontinental Championship against Triple H.
- Finn Balor defeated Samoa Joe
Balor countered a Muscle Buster, hitting the corner dropkick and the Coup de Grace for the win. He cut a promo after, with him saying that he's glad he finally got to wrestle in Abu Dhabi. He said Zayed Stadium is Balor Club tonight.
- Jason Jordan defeated Bo Dallas (w/ Curtis Axel)
The Miztourage got mostly booed, but Dallas got some "Bo-lieve" and "Let's go Dallas" chants. Jordan came out to minor boos and didn't get much other noise.
After Axel tried to interfere, Jordan hit The Miztourage with a double spear in the corner and won with his suplex/neckbreaker finisher. As they left, The Miztourage were falling all over the place and got some laughs.
- Braun Strowman defeated Kane and Bray Wyatt in a triple threat match
The crowd loved Strowman, but they didn't make much noise when he was recuperating or being beaten down. Kane used the stairs on him. They teased Wyatt hitting Sister Abigail on Kane, but it got reversed into a chokeslam. There was also a nice moment where Wyatt did his spider walk and Kane did Undertaker's sitting up spot.
Wyatt broke up a pin after Strowman hit a powerslam on Kane. Strowman then gave Wyatt a powerslam for the win. Strowman did the volume test as he ripped off his shirt and threw it into the crowd. Everyone loved him, and he was giving people high fives around ringside.
- Raw Tag Team Champions Cesaro & Sheamus defeated Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose to retain their titles
Cesaro and Sheamus immediately tried to escape when the bell rang. Ambrose and Sheamus both eventually ended up escaping, but the rules were that both members have to get out. Cesaro removed the top turnbuckle and Rollins went into it, with Ambrose climbing back in and stopping Cesaro from escaping.
Sheamus took out Ambrose with a kendo stick and tossed it to Cesaro. Rollins instead got it and took out Cesaro. He tried to escape, but Sheamus blocked his exit. Ambrose got involved in that too, leaving Cesaro on his own to escape. His feet landed a few seconds before Rollins' did. Rollins and Ambrose were furious as Cesaro and Sheamus retained.
- Shadia Bseiso and Nasser Alruwayeh, two of WWE's Arab developmental wrestlers, were in the ring for a segment where they did a promo in Arabic.
- Elias went to sing a slightly different song from the night before. The crowd tried to start a "What?" chant, and Elias told them he's going to leave if they do that. He got some cheers for his guitar skills and said he was going to give the crowd one more chance. They started doing the "What?" chant again, but he ran with it. He sang a song insulting the kids and their parents and introduced Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson in the song.
- Titus O'Neil & Apollo Crews defeated Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson (w/ Elias)
O'Neil won with a powerbomb after Elias left ringside when he saw that Gallows and Anderson were going to lose. Crews was still very popular, and Gallows and Anderson got plenty of Too Sweets. O'Neil spotted a group of people doing the "Millions of Dollars" dance in the crowd and worked the audience really well on his way back up the ramp.
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Amore defeated Kalisto to retain his title
Amore retained with another underhanded pin. Kalisto did a beautiful sunset flip powerbomb from the apron to the ring during the match. His "Lucha" chants were still really over.
- Intercontinental Champion Roman Reigns defeated Triple H to retain his title
The crowd at ringside was into this, but the rest of the arena was zoned out for some of it. The match was boring and felt like it went on too long, with it only picking up towards the end. Reigns eventually got into the swing of things with a Drive-By dropkick and a Superman punch. He hit the spear once after some running of the ropes for the finish.
Samoa Joe, Cesaro, and Sheamus came down to lay out Reigns after the match. Triple H acted like he was going to join in on the beatdown, but he attacked the heels. Rollins and Ambrose came out to make the save for Reigns and Triple H, with them hitting their finishers on Cesaro and Sheamus. Triple H gave Cesaro a Pedigree as well. Reigns and Triple H shook hands, then the show ended with The Shield's music playing.