Submitted by reader Myron Kittle
- Neville opened the show with a promo on the video screen, saying he was going to win the cruiserweight title tonight.
- Raw Tag Team Champions Cesaro & Sheamus def. The New Day, Enzo and Cass, and Anderson and Gallows in a fatal four way to retain
Music was in and out for the intros as New Day and Cesaro had it, but Enzo/Cass and Gallows/Anderson didn't. Gallows got the heat on Enzo as Enzo got tagged in and tripped on the ropes on the way in, allowing Gallows to hit a big boot. Hot tag to Cass and the place erupted. Big boots for everyone. After everyone hit a big move and were on the outside, Sheamus hit the Brogue Kick on Anderson for the pin to wrap a fun opener.
- Cruiserweight Champion Rich Swann def. Neville and TJ Perkins in a three-way to retain
Neville was on the top rope threatening to superplex Perkins, then Swann came up from behind to powerbomb/superplex him. He superkicked Perkins for the win in a short, fun match.
- Sin Cara, Golden Truth & Big Show def. Titus O'Neill, Curtis Axel & Shining Stars
Big Show's music hit and the place went insane. He looks great with a giant, Wyatt Family-esque beard. Show got the hot tag and place again went crazy. He got the win with a chokeslam on Titus.
- Seth Rollins def. Rusev (w/Lana)
Slow methodical match with Rusev working the back with bearhugs. Lots of 'USA' chants during the match. During his comeback, Rollins did the DX crotch chop and told Rusev to suck it. Rollins hit a falcon arrow but Lana jumped up on the apron to distract the ref. Rollins went over to her and she slapped him which led to a superkick by Rusev for a near fall. Lana grabbed the ref by the collar and he threw her out of the match, which the crowd loved. Rollins then hit the pedigree for the 3 count.
- Bayley, Sasha Banks and Alicia Fox def. Nia Jax, Raw Women's Champion Charlotte and Dana Brooke
Boring match and the crowd was dead for it until Bayley hit the Bayley to Belly on Brooke for the 3 count.
- Braun Strowman def. Sami Zayn
The crowd wasn't into Sami at all, even when his music hit. This was a squash match that ended in about 5 minutes after Braun hit a swinging side slam.
- Roman Reigns def. WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens in a non-title street fight
Owens cut a promo before the match to let us know he was a heel, but he was great at it. By the end of the match, this crowd loved Reigns. Lots of kendo sticks, chair shots, and tables used. At one point, Owens put a chair in the ring, and punched Reigns until he sat in the chair, then hit the ropes twice to hit...a headlock. Owens took most of the beating, taking a Samoan drop onto said chair and a powerbomb through a table for a two count, and finally got speared into a table set up in the corner for the 3 count.